Marco Verratti

Windhook

Calm your tits down, guys. Too much hype won't do you any good. If one conversation/meeting in Disneyland was enough for transfer then imagine how many times Sergio Aguero has talked with Leo about linking him up with Barcelona, being one of his closest friends in football.:lol:

Meatball

Messi is so white to be italian. Shouldn't have a more olive skin tone?

Messi's skin maybe white but his facial features r not very white to my eye! I guess he is half white half native Indian! I am a quarter Asian, 3 quarters white n my face looks "whiter" than him!

Last edited:

Yannik

Messi's skin maybe white but his facial features r not very white to my eye! I guess he is half white half native Indian! I am a quarter Asian, 3 quarters white n my face looks "whiter" than him!

those features are not dominant enough to make him half-something else, Messi is definitely white. He probably had a native grandpa or great-grandpa but I think this is as white as it can get in Argentina. Compare him to guys like Tevez and the difference is obvious.

Last edited:

Windhook

What's so shocking about it? Luis Suarez had a black grandfather. The only pure European DNA in the region is carried by nationals who left Europe after World War II. That's not the case for Messi's ancestors. Probably left Italy in the beginning of 20th century.

wisconsincule

I know it's not going to happen but whats a realistic figure to pry him away from PSG if they did decide to let him go? 100+ million? Straight swap for Neymar? Would any of you actually do either of those scenarios?

MIXA

I see the Verratti obsession continues.

Man, how disappointed are we all going to be when our starting midfield pair for next season will actually be Rakitic and Gomes :lol:

Jombi

There is a bigger chance of us signing a Real Madrid starter. People are just getting desperate after years of awful transfer policy.

gasgas

What's so shocking about it? Luis Suarez had a black grandfather. The only pure European DNA in the region is carried by nationals who left Europe after World War II. That's not the case for Messi's ancestors. Probably left Italy in the beginning of 20th century.

I hope I have some German in me in that case.
My dad had somewhat soft hair and a German name

Home of Barca Fans