Marco Verratti

I

instinct

Who cares if he is a midget or not? We conquered the world with hobbits like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi.

Great player. Would love to have him in our team but not for any price.

G

Gasgas

Who cares if he is a midget or not? We conquered the world with hobbits like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi.

Great player. Would love to have him in our team but not for any price.
Lightning don't strike the same place twice

Verratti's uniqueness was apparent since his very first game for PSG, incidentally his first game for a first division team. This kid had this Iniesta dribbling and sick ball protection from the start

L

linetty

I don't like his at all. Is a hot head. Has a dozen yellows this year and is a midget. More of a liability. We just need Pogba in a couple of years.
Pogba is a lazy fuck. Verratti is a dozen times more suited for our game.

Let PSG take Alves in a swap deal with Verratti + money. Please?

anguy

Lightning don't strike the same place twice

As if that trio were the only small players who became superstars... Verratti is small but he is much tougher fighter, than Busquets for example. Hell he might even be better in the air. Remember the goal he scored against us from corner.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'd definitely like to see Verrati play for us, love his combativity and style, still has a lot of room to improve in a great club!

It might help a lot if we go far (or better, win) the champions and the PSG gets out, all good players dream of the CL :)

Mehdi

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
As if that trio were the only small players who became superstars... Verratti is small but he is much tougher fighter, than Busquets for example. Hell he might even be better in the air. Remember the goal he scored against us from corner.

Not disagreeing with you but he didn't really 'win' the ball in the air. MAtS and Rakitic made a mistake and he just headed it in.

XaviMessiGirl

10 yellows so far this season, compared to 12 all last season and 14 the season before.

Plus two reds in 3 seasons for PSG (both second yellows).

Home of Barca Fans