Marco Verratti

L

linetty

Dani Alves can go to PSG for free this summer and even if he signs a two year contract then he'll be 33 next summer. Not worth much at all then.
Well, shit. Only a miracle can make this move happen then. Not having high hopes :(

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
This guy in a midfield with Matic would break football. A dream signing, I'd have him instead of Cesc as a CM any day.

EdmondDantes

I would have him over practically anyone. Pogba is not even remotely as talented as Verratti, but he is tall and athletic. It's a bit like Ronaldo and Messi.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Against non EPL top 4 quality sides he is definitely good. I've held my complete opinion of him until I saw more, but was happy with his overall contribution throughout the early season, and in general still am, as there are more than just top sides to play. I still don't buy the 2nd half season thing, I'll wait until the season is over to judge that, but in big games he definitely doesn't cut it, though I figured that last year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Whats so punchable about looking like Sinéad O'Connor? :coffee:

qsrqoc-203803686.jpg

blaugrana1987

Cesc is not good enough and that is pretty evident. When comapred to great midfielders, on ball he is weakest, he is physically (strenght, pace) not on required level and his technique and dribbling are average. He has great through ball though...

Frodo_FCB

This guy is amazing, he is definitely Barca material and the closest player to Xavi...He is so composed with the ball and his positioning is perfect, always makes himself available for his teammates, defensively is pretty solid too. Imagine a midfield of Verratti and Isco, its just a dream though.

Bertus

The PSG fans have sung about Verratti's glory during the game against Chelsea, and then after the game too. You could find groups of fans like these all around the stadium and the next day too:

https://instagram.com/p/zLMwzdtawi/?modal=true

L'Equipe reported that Verratti was impressed and touched by the love PSG fans have for him.

Home of Barca Fans