Marco Verratti

Lutece FC

Shame a fine player such as him decides to waste his career at P$G. But hey, at least he's not going to Madrid.

"P$G" .... This disqualify your sayings.

Waste his career ? He won more trophies in 5 years than 90% of players in this earth... He plays in the most beautiful city in the world, beautiful stadium, beautiful wife.

He'll never leave psg.

Finally, this forum understands.

Wick

Waste his career ? He won more trophies in 5 years than 90% of players in this earth... He plays in the most beautiful city in the world, beautiful stadium, beautiful wife.

One team and overall poverty league league compared to La Liga, tinpot trophies, most overrated city in the world to live in, unaesthetic stadium.

He should ditch PSG and force a move to Barca. Would win more trophies and bigger trophies here. He'd be a starter too. Bad move on his part.

Trickykid

"P$G" .... This disqualify your sayings.

Finally, this forum understands.

Oh, I'm honored you're bothering with a reply then, since my sayings are disqualified.

Anyhow, who cares about a Mickey Mouse trophy such as the French league these days? Barça, Real and Bayern could've walked that league without a goalkeeper...
The only trophy that should matter to Verratti at P$G, is the ChL. The rest are obligatory, really.

Andrew M

One team and overall poverty league league compared to La Liga, tinpot trophies, most overrated city in the world to live in, unaesthetic stadium.

He should ditch PSG and force a move to Barca. Would win more trophies and bigger trophies here. He'd be a starter too. Bad move on his part.

You've lived in Paris?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He and his agent been sending conflicting statements recently, but here's me hoping PSG fails in the CL for another two seasons so he gets tired of life in Paris.

Will obviously cost a lot of money, but would anyone pass up the opportunity to sign just a 25 year old Marco Verratti?

Wick

He and his agent been sending conflicting statements recently, but here's me hoping PSG fails in the CL for another two seasons so he gets tired of life in Paris.

Will obviously cost a lot of money, but would anyone pass up the opportunity to sign just a 25 year old Marco Verratti?

IMO he would be worth it. Only 25? We'd have him for 7-8 years, including his prime years. I doubt PSG would sell to us though as they view us a as direct rival.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It doesn't say much, but there should be more room to sign Verratti and TS (should masche leave) than in previous seasons.

Who cares about Thiago Silva(I think you're a big fan though obv :pep:). Not worth the wages now with his age.

Verratti all the way though.

Who cares about Thiago Silva(I think you're a big fan though obv :pep:). Not worth the wages now with his age.

Verratti all the way though.

I mean, TS is a money whore so yea. If Mascherano doesn't feel up to the task anymore at the end of the season, PSG could be a fine choice for him. I'd fancy some sort of swap but you're right, wages are the main issue.

Home of Barca Fans