Marco Verratti

Lutece FC

Blanc doing the best he can. Got the best out of Di Maria again.

Blanc is an escrow. 3-5-2 for the first time of the season, on Quarter final, vs City, when you need to score ? Fuck him. Fuck him hard.

Why he lets play Verratti 4 days after a match vs Chelsea, in a championship already won ? Caused him an injury, and 2 months without our best player ...

Di Maria is not at his top physically because of trip to Argentina like Messi or Neymar in Brazil... He has an excuse... But Blanc ... 3 quarter in a row... Lose against this shitty team of Ciy ... Seriously ...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Blanc is an escrow. 3-5-2 for the first time of the season, on Quarter final, vs City, when you need to score ? Fuck him. Fuck him hard.

Why he lets play Verratti 4 days after a match vs Chelsea, in a championship already won ? Caused him an injury, and 2 months without our best player ...

Di Maria is not at his top physically because of trip to Argentina like Messi or Neymar in Brazil... He has an excuse... But Blanc ... 3 quarter in a row... Lose against this shitty team of Ciy ... Seriously ...

Nasser said Blanc will continue.

Seems like he doesn't think he is to blame. And you know Nasser when he decides something.....

JamDav1982

By definition, a trophy can only be one winner. Hurt him ? Well he lives in the most beautiful city on the world, he has a wonderful woman, a child born in Paris.

His last post on Instagram :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEgBZxBjIue/?taken-by=marco_verratti92

Definitely, i think he is happy on this club.

I have been to both and Barcelona is much more attractive than Paris for me by far.

Probably is happy but in terms of career and impact he will struggle to have a career that is seen as all that relevant as domestic success in France with PSG means next to nothing to people outside it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Which city is the best is entirely subjective.

I do however think Paris is a bit overrated. Nothing beats London though. Can't find a more overrated city than London in Europe.

Total-Football

[MENTION=20519]Lutece FC[/MENTION] .. i think you are been harsh on the guy .. fantastic guy and he has done fantastic job at the club , i watched a lot of his interviews on beingsport France , he sets fc barca as a model and somehow PSG is the closest thing to us right now .. who would you put in charg ie he were to leave ( or sacked ) ?

edit : speaking about Blanc

Lutece FC

[MENTION=20519]Lutece FC[/MENTION] .. i think you are been harsh on the guy .. fantastic guy and he has done fantastic job at the club , i watched a lot of his interviews on beingsport France , he sets fc barca as a model and somehow PSG is the closest thing to us right now .. who would you put in charg ie he were to leave ( or sacked ) ?

edit : speaking about Blanc

He sets Barca as a model but keeps Matuidi as a midlefield but he don't have 30% of the quality of a Rakitic. Cavani/Lucas have not the same Level as Messi/Neymar. We only have this possession game. No plan B. I prefer the Ancelotti era, when we was close to the semi-finals vs Barca.

Nasser said Blanc will continue.

Seems like he doesn't think he is to blame. And you know Nasser when he decides something.....
Yes i have heard that just after the victory in League cup final.

But the fact is, Nasser contacted Mourinho after the defeat vs City.

Which city is the best is entirely subjective.

I do however think Paris is a bit overrated. Nothing beats London though. Can't find a more overrated city than London in Europe.
Mmmm ... There is no Notre Dame, Sacré Coeur or Tour Eiffel at London. No Invalides, no Le Louvre, no Orsay... Paris is untouchable if you love history and culture. But if you like football, and bars, London is better.

London is great (i prefer Barcelona and Lisboa just after Paris) but yes it's subjective. Generally Paris is recognized as the most beautiful, what is sure : it's the most visited city in the world.

Mitchell1978

Mmmm ... There is no Notre Dame, Sacré Coeur or Tour Eiffel at London. No Invalides, no Le Louvre, no Orsay... Paris is untouchable if you love history and culture. But if you like football, and bars, London is better.

London is great (i prefer Barcelona and Lisboa just after Paris) but yes it's subjective. Generally Paris is recognized as the most beautiful, what is sure : it's the most visited city in the world.

Paris is indeed beautifull but France is shit though and the league is much weaker with less exposure.

Lutece FC

Not to mention that players don't care about history and culture or they would all play in Athens.
True. They care of money, sportive challenge and life conditions. For example Di Maria's family, had an horrible experience in this annoying city of Manchester...
- I love Greece. -

Paris is indeed beautifull but France is shit though and the league is much weaker with less exposure.
If we can't keep our player because of lack of money, the league will stay shitty. Less explosure, yes but enough explosure, he is the key player of Italy now, he plays Champions League...

What i think : the real shitty football and destructive ones is the English football : poor academies (except Chelsea maybe), only money clubs, there national team is a joke for many years ... And they steal players with there TV rights ... The 19th club in England has more money than the 1st in France. Where is equity ? And then UEFA comes and created this joke of Financial Fair Play after +10 years of Chelsea investments (more than 1 bn € invested) and 5 years of City ...
France trains great footballers as Germany or Spain do.

Hey Lutese, would you swap verratti for neymar?

No thanks. Neymar you can find a player at his level in the next 3 or 5 years, maybe Dembele. And you know that Neymar will have the same "Ronaldinho" trajectory. 28 years at top level and no more because of his life style.

Verratti is the same level as Xavi. There is only one Xavi per decade. And he is his natural successor.

And one of the unsafest nowadays from Europe I might add.

It's not the debate but terrorism is everywhere, on all metropole in the world now. I remember more than 200 deaths in Madrid in Atocha railway station ... some attacks in London ...

Home of Barca Fans