Mario Balotelli

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Totti will probably get 2-3 match ban, and only for coppa that is.. I am just trying to think, what if Balloteli has done that to totti? Ban 4 life? :lol:

No one likes Totti, except Roma fans that is..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I like totti... Im a cule

I LOL'ed really hard when he did that Balotelli playing after his disrespect shows how much balls mourinho and inter actually have

Olsend

I love Totti, pure talent and if not injuries he would be one of top strikers past decade. I believe if Totti played CF his entire career he'd be top italian footballer.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm amazed this thread continues to have activity...Super Mario is a nutcase and not worth anyone's investment, IMHO...He makes Ever Banega look like a choir boy

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Banega has had a very good season this time... DOn't know about his off-field maturity but on-field there's clearly been some!! Who's to guarantee it won't happen with Balotelli as well!?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Banega has had a very good season this time... DOn't know about his off-field maturity but on-field there's clearly been some!! Who's to guarantee it won't happen with Balotelli as well!?

Except Banega's 180 turnaround caught everyone off guard...Apparently it's all down to his new love interest that got him to focus on being a professional...Still, the old Banega still rears that poor side of his personality plenty.

Balotelli could turn it around, of course...But he may just be further in the hole than Banega was...Banega simply showed nothing in Europe prior to this season...Mario, on the other hand, has shown plenty but refuses to come correct, regardless of how he's handled...If nothing else, his best 'chance' at changing things is by leaving Inter, IMHO...That situation has descended into chaos and I can't imagine how that situation improves...Especially as long as Mourinho is there

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
“Totti was the best striker, I’m not surprised he took it out on me as now I am the best…”

He reeally is a cunt.

B

beautifulgame

What glue have you been sniffing? Where did I say anything remotely like that or where I defended anything Totti did? He´s a major dickend in my view as well. :lol:

What I was getting at is: you turn every and any discussion that involves Inter or Mario into an anti-Mario discussion. Mate, why are you so very upset with the lad?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What I was getting at is: you turn every and any discussion that involves Inter or Mario into an anti-Mario discussion. Mate, why are you so very upset with the lad?

Totti is an idiot, it was pretty lowclass what he did to Mario, no doubt...Not even sure what sort of professional Totti is ultimately but Balotelli is one of the biggest nutjobs going, atm, IMHO

There is clearly a screw loose with this kid

barca96

“Totti was the best striker, I’m not surprised he took it out on me as now I am the best…”

He reeally is a cunt.

LOL
after that kick he still doesnt realise that he needs to change...
i doubt he ever will change...
they both need to get a room and sort it out

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak

He reeally is a cunt.

Lol, i literally lol-ed when i first saw that.. Mario is sometimes.. hmmm, no words to describe him.. :lol:

barca96

Lol, i literally lol-ed when i first saw that.. Mario is sometimes.. hmmm, no words to describe him.. :lol:

i dont know pajo..
i dont see anything funny with that...
even though i dislike him but nobody should be treated like that.
totti is more than 10 years his senior and almost retiring, instead of showing exemplary actions he does this.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Funny as negative mate.. Totti is asshole for sure, always hated him, and always will.. I just loled about that sentence, since mario is mostly stupid.

Both are idiot in their own way..:)

Home of Barca Fans