Mario Balotelli

V

Valon

@Mido_Cule : 25 is not too much, 24 or 25 players team is the standard player number nowadays for top teams IMO and with a rotation system it will not be a problem. Since it's a given that Henry will leave and so will Marquez we would be left with 23 players ( that if 4 transfers happen ) I believe we would have to bring Botia back and that would make it 24 players.

2 Goalkeepers, 4 fullbacks, 5 centrebacks, 2 defensive midfielders, 4 central midfielders, 4 wingers, 3 strikers ( with various players being versatile I think that would be enough to cover any injuries, suspensions etc when they happen )

Trequartista

The good
@Mido_Cule : 25 is not too much, 24 or 25 players team is the standard player number nowadays for top teams IMO and with a rotation system it will not be a problem. Since it's a given that Henry will leave and so will Marquez we would be left with 23 players ( that if 4 transfers happen ) I believe we would have to bring Botia back and that would make it 24 players.

2 Goalkeepers, 4 fullbacks, 5 centrebacks, 2 defensive midfielders, 4 central midfielders, 4 wingers, 3 strikers ( with various players being versatile I think that would be enough to cover any injuries, suspensions etc when they happen )
Pep is a fan of rotation but he is not a fan of big rotation,this year we rotated our players less than our last year,We may need to sign a rightback but this will block Montoya and Dalmau,We need only 4 good defenders.Chiggy isnt getting chances because he is 5th choice so I would rather have 4 CBs Pique-Puyol-Milito-Botia and rotate between the first 3 ones in La Liga and CL while use Botia more in cup and weak La Liga matches.midfield is covered with 5 great players(Xavi-Iniesta-Busi-Yaya-Keita) while in attack we need a vesatile winger like Ribery or Silva and we can trust Zlatan and Bojan more while Messi and Pedro are starters without any doubt so this will leave my squad with 20-21 players.

dalitis8

Banned
I would be disgusted if Balotelli had a bus ride in Barcelona...

...I don't want him to have anything,ANYTHING to do with this club...

V

Valon

Pep is a fan of rotation but he is not a fan of big rotation,this year we rotated our players less than our last year,We may need to sign a rightback but this will block Montoya and Dalmau,We need only 4 good defenders.Chiggy isnt getting chances because he is 5th choice so I would rather have 4 CBs Pique-Puyol-Milito-Botia and rotate between the first 3 ones in La Liga and CL while use Botia more in cup and weak La Liga matches.midfield is covered with 5 great players(Xavi-Iniesta-Busi-Yaya-Keita) while in attack we need a vesatile winger like Ribery or Silva and we can trust Zlatan and Bojan more while Messi and Pedro are starters without any doubt so this will leave my squad with 20-21 players.

Ask anyone and they'll tell you that 21 players is not good for depth or an injury crisis. We're just blessed we didn't have one so far during Pep reign.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
yeah some winger Silva or Mata... not Balotelli please
And I also feel bringing in Balotelli would be like bitch-slapping Bojan... Never have any 2 of Bojan, Balotelli & Pato in the same team is my agenda :D

EDIT : Valencia have 4 home grown players in their first team squad this season, Silva being one of them... explains the rumor they are willing to part with Mata & Villa but determined to keep him

Home-grown, by definition set by UEFA means:
-The player has trained with a club of its nationality for at least 3 years when they were between the age of 16 and 21.
-The player doesn't necessarily have to have the nationality of the club.
-The player doesn't have to have trained in that specific club, for example if we bought Mata he'd be considered a home-grown player.

So basically, almost all Spanish players are considered home-grown, and some players that are not Spanish like Messi are considered home-grown. And Fabregas isn't considered home-grown as he played for Arsenal since he was 16 despite the fact that he's a product of our youth system :(

V

Valon

Yes 10R but they need 4 to be HG from the Club not just Spain the rules are 8 HG players with minimum 4 from the club.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Yes 10R but they need 4 to be HG from the Club not just Spain the rules are 8 HG players with minimum 4 from the club.

Oh....well they can always promote players from their youth system to the squad and never use them

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Rivaldo, they already have 22 first team players... bought another!!
Moreover, the void left by these Villa, Mata, Silva leaving cannot be filled by youngsters... they will have to buy other experienced players for that!! Anyway, not that Silva is untouchable, but he'd be way more costly than people are expecting him to be

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I would be disgusted if Balotelli had a bus ride in Barcelona...

...I don't want him to have anything,ANYTHING to do with this club...

Concur...I watched a bit of Inter this season after the Ibra-Samu swap and I have seen nothing that leads me to believe Balotelli is anything but the biggest nutjob in the professional game, at present...Considering Banega is a helluva nut himself, that's saying something.

I want Barca to have nothing to do with him

Home of Barca Fans