Mario Balotelli

Bergkamp10

He's not petulant, he's a cheater on the pitch. We have no basis to decide how he is off the pitch, and no two sentences of info doesn't cut it.

Sorry, you want an essay?

He's not a cheater, when he was younger he dived but not now. And we may not know exactly what he's like off the pitch but he seems to be a good example.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
it's not fair to criticise him for his off-pitch life. as Alex says, there was only the one incident which has been cleared as a lying girl. but I don't like him coz he's a petulant little cunt on the pitch. I'll never forget that time he needlessly elbowed Sorensen just because Arsenal were shit and losing.

Barcilliant

This just confirms that Balotelli is mental-

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli is evidently having as much trouble parking his car as he has putting on a bib, as it has been revealed that his luxury Maserati has been impounded 27 times since his arrival in England.

Mario Balotelli has been getting himself into trouble.
A report in the Sun has claimed that Balotelli has racked up nearly £10,000 in fines, with an average of three parking tickets per day arriving due to his lack of parking nous.

A source at the club told the paper: "Mario will drive from his luxury apartment to a restaurant a few streets away and leave the car on double yellows. The other week the Maserati misfired so he just abandoned it. Staff have had to bail it out 27 times.

"The valet the club uses empties the glove box of tickets every time he cleans it. Mario doesn't seem to care. It's a drop in the ocean to him.

"Mario was pulled over by the police and he had £25,000 cash on the passenger seat. They asked him why and he said, 'Because I can'. He doesn't care much for authority."

I am surprised any club would touch this guy. He is clearly unstable and his family/friends should make sure he gets proper help before he pursues his career.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

wish he was at United (as Raed and I have observed, Fergie is the only manager who could get the absolute best out of him) but by God, what a legend this man is.

if this was the 1400's they'd write epic poetry about his deeds.

J

Jordzibob

This hasnt been posted yet as far as im aware, a must read story of heroism from the great man. No jokes. http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/10052011/58/premier-league-balotelli-saves-boy-bullying.html

It was a genuinely far more mature performance from him today. Stoke were trying to wind him up all game, especially Robert Huth, and he didnt react once.

:lol: :lol: That interview made me laugh so hard. What a good two weeks its been for him, wraps up CL Qualification, SAVES A BOY FROM BULLYING! and then wins the FA Cup.

:worthy: Super Mario.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

wish he was at United (as Raed and I have observed, Fergie is the only manager who could get the absolute best out of him) but by God, what a legend this man is.

if this was the 1400's they'd write epic poetry about his deeds.

Oh my god...No one in the right mind would want to deal with him except someone who has had 25 years experience + and still has energy left in him. Which leaves one man and his name is Ferguson.

I realized this about coaches. Some coaches are blammed, like Mourinho, for going for the more experienced players and not giving the youth a chance but I think in my opinion that managers of his age are in positions where titles must be delivered and for he needs players who are older and mature to compensate for his lack of experience. They didn't have enough time to see how players grow, on the most personal level and they don't have enough examples just yet. But someone like Klopp for instances, was relived of the pressure and had no option but to us his few resources and trusted youngsters, so he developed a team of young guns that turned into winners.

Ferguson on the other hand, has seen it all, has dealt with it all, and a player of such a character would only begin to morph into the beast they should be under someone who can see what they can become and see the way to get there.

Fantastic player when he sets his mind to it, and I hope to god for the love of football he matures. He is just hilarious, whatever he says is pure gold given his personality and character.

Still hate him for leaving Inter.

This hasnt been posted yet as far as im aware, a must read story of heroism from the great man. No jokes. http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/10052011/58/premier-league-balotelli-saves-boy-bullying.html

It was a genuinely far more mature performance from him today. Stoke were trying to wind him up all game, especially Robert Huth, and he didnt react once.

:lol: :lol: That interview made me laugh so hard. What a good two weeks its been for him, wraps up CL Qualification, SAVES A BOY FROM BULLYING! and then wins the FA Cup.

:worthy:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Yeah, he had one mildly cringeworthy moment where he knocked the player over by going into his back...his reaction was pretty funny as he tried to sell that he was shouldering the player...No one was buying it...But, I wholeheartedly concur, he was immense all afternoon

Shame he can't get his shite together because was a danger man...That little run on the endline was superb late in the match...Only way you can effectively diffuse a Stoke side like that, dazzle them with your skills

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
[YOUTUBE]i-tagn3lB3I[/YOUTUBE]

Ohhhhhhhhh Balotelli
He's a striker
He's good at darts
An allergy to grass but when he plays he's fucking class
He drives around Moss Side with a wallet full of cash

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans