Mario Balotelli

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I hate him for leaving Inter, but fuck I love him. He is everything my alter ego wishes to be.

My favorite player on the planet, giving entertainment 70% weight here.

W

woobie

So, raed, your alter ego would shoot fireworks out of your bathroom? :D

(LOVED Balotelli's t-shirt today.)

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
So, raed, your alter ego would shoot fireworks out of your bathroom? :D

(LOVED Balotelli's t-shirt today.)

:D

No, my alter ego would be the one that doesn't give a damned shit like him. He doesn't even have a sense of entitlement, he is just a free spirit. For example, Bojan cried too many times because he didn't get playing time, Mario got ten times the abuse from Mourinho, did he even give a crap? He just carried on, from a smoking hot broad to her best friend, from wearing one club's jersey to wearing their rival's. My alter ego would be the same of Balotelli's that told the police 'because I am rich'. The one that can troll the US by trolling another fellow player, Torres.

He is just hilarious.

Read this:

Manchester City v Manchester United - FA Cup semi-final
Manchester United players clash with Mario Balotelli after the final whistle in the FA Cup semi-final. Photograph: Matthew Peters/Man Utd via Getty Images

Mario Balotelli insists there will be no personal grudge between himself and Rio Ferdinand at Old Trafford on Sunday but warned Manchester City's opponents that he expects to continue his scoring form in the battle between the Premier League's top two clubs.

The two players clashed at the end of last season's FA Cup semi-final when Ferdinand took exception to the way Balotelli was celebrating because he felt the striker was holding up his shirt in the direction of the Manchester United supporters.

Balotelli, enhancing his reputation as one of the more controversial footballers in the game, inflamed the situation by winking at Ferdinand, but the Italian does not believe there are any lingering grievances.

"I don't have anything against him," he said. "He is a great player. I didn't ever speak to him [at Wembley]. I was just celebrating, but not against them [United supporters]. I showed him the shirt of City and obviously he got angry with me.

"For me, what happened on the pitch stayed on the pitch and now we are friends like before. Or we respect each other anyway. I'm going to give him the handshake before the game like I give to everyone."

LOL!

He is not a fake, he just says it like it is, does whatever he wants to do and without animosity or holding grudges. And you know what? When he is wrong he does apologize but always follows with an explanation to his train of thoughts. Far from a boring character.

Barcilliant

I think he's a great talent but a headcase. He is not your usual politically correct run of the mill footballer thats for sure. Entertaining but can be a liability at times. He would give Pep a heart attack if he ever came here!!!!!!!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nothing has changed, for me, wrt the player...He looked fantastically talented the first time I saw him at Inter but he remains a nutter...I echo what Capello has basically said, if he ever focuses and gets his head on straight he'd be world class...I just don't think he'll ever do that and be anything more than good - occasionally flashing his brilliance

M

mitkoa7x

Nothing has changed, for me, wrt the player...He looked fantastically talented the first time I saw him at Inter but he remains a nutter...I echo what Capello has basically said, if he ever focuses and gets his head on straight he'd be world class...I just don't think he'll ever do that and be anything more than good - occasionally flashing his brilliance

Mancini has made incredible improvements on him this past year, he is not as goofy as he once was.

Last edited:

La LL

Generally Delightful
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli backs regional firework safety campaign and blames friend for house fire incident

In the aftermath of having his bathroom set ablaze over the weekend, the Italian has thrown his full support behind a local safety campaign.

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has given his backing to a regional campaign to promote firework safety, after his bathroom was set on fire following a firework mishap over the weekend.
Balotelli was a key player in City’s 6-1 demolition of bitter rival Manchester United on Sunday, but he was once again in the headlines for his off-the-field antics in the buildup to the clash. However, the Italian international was quick to point the finger at his friends, claiming that reports that he had caused the fire were wide of the mark.

“The newspapers got the story wrong about me and the fire at my house. I didn’t set any fireworks off. It was a friend of mine," he told the club’s official website. "I didn’t know anything about it until I heard the shouting coming from the bathroom."

Balotelli was happy that no one was injured in the incident and says his friend apologized for the damage in his house. But he also felt the need to send a message that it's important to follow local firework safety codes.

"It was a really stupid thing for him to do," he said. "Someone could have been really hurt, and I was really, really angry with him about it."

“It is an important message that children should not mess with fireworks. They can be very dangerous if they are not used in the right way. People should follow the firework code.”

From goal.com (yes I know but this is just a funny story)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Let the party begin!!

fireworks-9.jpg

DucdeOrléans

He is without a doubt the most entertaining player there is and one of my favourites. As a Milanista I am not proud to admit this but I always fancied him even during his spell with Sfinter. Which only has happened with Ibra, Zanetti and Adriano to a extent. (for being nearly just as hillarious as Balo)

Home of Barca Fans