Mario Balotelli

W

Worms

He is without a doubt the most entertaining player there is and one of my favourites. As a Milanista I am not proud to admit this but I always fancied him even during his spell with Sfinter. Which only has happened with Ibra, Zanetti and Adriano to a extent. (for being nearly just as hillarious as Balo)

Are you gay or a girl?

Worms is back!!!(after being banned for pointing out Messixavigirls hypocrisy)and Balotelli has the potential to be the best out and out striker in the world.

S

Silva Lining

Mario - We can be the best

Mario-Balotelli_2657578.jpg

Mario Balotelli believes Manchester City can become 'the best' following their emphatic victory over neighbours Manchester United on Sunday.

"The feeling was great. To win a derby away at Old Trafford is one thing, but to win it 6-1, none of us knew what to say. We were really happy," he told the club's official website.

"It was brilliant. It was a great atmosphere; it was a derby, so that's what you expect. My first goal was a good goal. I'm a striker and sometimes you don't think about what you will do.

"Those types of goal, sometimes they go inside and sometimes they don't. It was on target and it was a good goal, so I was happy.

"I think this win and this performance showed everyone that we can be the best. I think yesterday (Sunday) was one of the best we have ever played together for sure."

E

estranged

first goal wasn't lucky, was a pure masterclass IMO, clever and deadly finish, that goal is much harder to score than it seems on TV. too bad he's an idiot otherwise he can be one of/if not the best striker in the world. also i fit wasn't for that goal united would not have been humiliated like that, they would have lost still but maybe 2-0 3-1 or something.

Robbie

first goal wasn't lucky, was a pure masterclass IMO, clever and deadly finish, that goal is much harder to score than it seems on TV. too bad he's an idiot otherwise he can be one of/if not the best striker in the world. also i fit wasn't for that goal united would not have been humiliated like that, they would have lost still but maybe 2-0 3-1 or something.

Balotelli was the main reason why they were humiliated.

1 - Scored the first goal against the run of play

2 - Gets Evans sent off

3 - Scores the second goal

4 - Creates the chance that makes the third goal

Home of Barca Fans