Mario Balotelli

Ticoaj

I think were gonna make it
oh its true what you said fellow interesta he has a lot of talent

but without maturing he probably can become wastefull and 1 piss off inter fans 2 cost us dear

S

Super Pippo

Mario will be the best striker in the World in a few years. He's got everything. Speed, strength, crossing, finishing, a hard accurate shot and vision, and he's only 19. Some people may not like his attitude but his qualities are undeniable.

Recoba had undeniable qualities as well, was still useless though.

P.S. It "Interista", not "Interesta"

S

Super Pippo

Recoba was injured 24/7. Whenever he played he did well.

That is, quite frankly, ridiculous. I saw him play many times, he was amazing in about 3-4 of the 30 odd games I saw him play in. The rest he was spare wheel, just like Balotelli.

Interista

That is, quite frankly, ridiculous. I saw him play many times, he was amazing in about 3-4 of the 30 odd games I saw him play in. The rest he was spare wheel, just like Balotelli.

Well, according to you Ibra scored a penalty today, and nothing else, so any opinion you might have on a football players performance is therefore worthless.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
san siro. what kind of fan are you if you don't know that :lol:

EDIT: oh its the giuseppe meazza isn't it

S

Super Pippo

Evidently not then.

Stick to buying Ibra posters + iron-on Scudetto patches then kid.

Interista

What kind of fan calls it sansa? Milan fan maybe. Either you say Giuseppe Meazza, the Meazza, or the San Siro.

S

Super Pippo

What kind of fan calls it sansa? Milan fan maybe. Either you say Giuseppe Meazza, the Meazza, or the San Siro.

LOL, nobody ever calls it the Meazza, it's the Sansa or more formally San Siro - for both fans, and always will be.

I bet you think we all go to matches in those lovely old orange tram cars and eat Panettone in the stands right? :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
my expereince of milan fans at parkhead is alot of banners with skulls and 'rosssoneri' on them :lol:

Interista

LOL, nobody ever calls it the Meazza, it's the Sansa or more formally San Siro - for both fans, and always will be.

I bet you think we all go to matches in those lovely old orange tram cars and eat Panettone in the stands right? :lol:

No, I think you sit at home, jerk yourself off, and dream of better times when Milan wasn't such an embarassment. Like I said, never heard anybody call it sansa. All my Italian buddies call it the Meazza. They refuse to call it San Siro.

Home of Barca Fans