Mario Balotelli

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game from Balotelli. Would be interesting to see if he could be as effective as a starter.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Love balotelli. Another player that I think is of better class than our graduates only if he gets his mind out of a gutter.

I don't know why you have such a problem with our youth players. We aren't going to produce Messis and Xavis all the time, we will go through periods where La Masia produces decent bench players and other times when it produces nobody more talented than Oleguer, it's stupidly easy to look around world football and say "he's better, he's better" and it doesn't achieve an awful lot.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
I don't know why you have such a problem with our youth players. We aren't going to produce Messis and Xavis all the time, we will go through periods where La Masia produces decent bench players and other times when it produces nobody more talented than Oleguer, it's stupidly easy to look around world football and say "he's better, he's better" and it doesn't achieve an awful lot.

No no. Thats not what I meant. It wasnt a dig at our graduates, it was a praise on them as Balotelli itself has an amazing player with the potential to take the world with a storm like Messi.

Also, its always brilliant to put our graduates against the top talents of the world and apart from Balotelli and Canales, there is no one thats better than them.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Such a diver. YOu can see how bad his attitude is from his swagger and stupid face.

:lol: The boy needs to learn to stand on his feet and stop falling over too.

However, his skills are phenomenal, and the way he has made the Chelsea defenders look like a bunch of puffs was amazing.

He needs to learn that defenders out there are going to push him over, and that he needs to get up and start running back. The one time he did it, he got the ball back because he is strong. The more he does that, the more freedom and praise he will get from Mourinho.

I hope he scores in the return leg. It would be epic.

Olsend

I don't get them, aren't you more advantaged when you actually stay on your feet while playing football? The smart ones find out that it is.

Home of Barca Fans