Mario Balotelli

xavisionary

Is it just me who thinks Balo is on his way to be as funny as this guy? Similar type of humour, not knowing how hilarious they really are.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

Is it just me who thinks Balo is on his way to be as funny as this guy? Similar type of humour, not knowing how hilarious they really are.

Tyson Knows, my friend. don't take him for a fool.

and Balo can only dream about being an eloquent and magnificent as Mike Tyson.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
clearly he did not have a proper childhood and now is trying to live that in strange ways..

needs a therapist

xavisionary

Tyson's like a super troll I guess, Balo is more of a joker. A Madridsta on another forum said that he'd rather have Balo at Madrid than Ronaldo...yeah.

E

estranged

Balotelli charged and facing a 4 match ban for that stamp, RFEF take a leaf out of the FA's book.

Yugi

article-2052315-0C8D276F000005DC-228_468x309.jpg

:lol:

Interista

Oh come on. Clearly you can give him the benefit of the doubt. He was obviously off balance. It's not like the Messi-Pepe incident.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You fall for that off balance shit!? It was a cruelly intentfull stomp. I hope they extend the ban to 20 matches or something.

And wtf does his douche agent think of himself!? Threatening to quit EPL if the FA doesn't defend him!? What does that even mean!? What do FA care about this douchebag!? He's just another Barton and he'd never ever fulfil his potential with that attitude and that agent by his side

Interista

You fall for that off balance shit!? It was a cruelly intentfull stomp. I hope they extend the ban to 20 matches or something.

I don't fall for anything. I call it as i see it. Maybe Mario lashed out, but I'm convinced it wasn't his intention to stomp him in the face.

And wtf does his douche agent think of himself!? Threatening to quit EPL if the FA doesn't defend him!? What does that even mean!? What do FA care about this douchebag!? He's just another Barton and he'd never ever fulfil his potential with that attitude and that agent by his side

Raiola is the best, most well-known agent in World football. Awesome character. Football is better with him in it. Btw, comparing Baloelli to Mr. sociopath himself, Joey friggin Barton, is just hilarious.

Jenks

He blatantly and deliberately stamped on Parkers head. If anything put him off balance, it was stretching his leg to reach him. Joey is just a thug, Balotelli seems unhinged.

Interista

Joey Barton is a sociopath. A thug has balls. Barton is a scared baby when someone stands up to him. Like Diaby for instance. Barton commits fouls worse than Mario's consistently. Furthermore, he burned a youth player's eye out with a ciggarette. It takes a sick sadistic person to do something like that. His family isn't much better. I think it was his brother or cousin that commited a race related murder. All I need to know anout the Barton boys really.

Balotelli is just bad tempered, sensitive, and has a strong personality. I think if you watch the video you will see Balotelli losing balance when shooting, and Parker tripped so his head banged into Balo's legs when he has his back turned. Mario probably thought Parker tried to foul him after the shot and instinctually kicked back not realizing it was Parker's head.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Joey Barton is a sociopath. A thug has balls. Barton is a scared baby when someone stands up to him. Like Diaby for instance. Barton commits fouls worse than Mario's consistently. Furthermore, he burned a youth player's eye out with a ciggarette. It takes a sick sadistic person to do something like that. His family isn't much better. I think it was his brother or cousin that commited a race related murder. All I need to know anout the Barton boys really.

Balotelli is just bad tempered, sensitive, and has a strong personality. I think if you watch the video you will see Balotelli losing balance when shooting, and Parker tripped so his head banged into Balo's legs when he has his back turned. Mario probably thought Parker tried to foul him after the shot and instinctually kicked back not realizing it was Parker's head.

Yeah can't believe people are actually comparing Mario to Barton.

Home of Barca Fans