Mario Balotelli

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Dunno bout that... Joey Barton is awesome on twitter and actually seems like a nice, honest person. Balotelli does whatever he wants, doesn't ever seem to do it with malicious intentions either. Love his style. He's funny too :lol:

As for the stomp, 4 games seems reasonable enough. Can't tell if it was intentional, but it looked suspicious. I hope it wasn't.

Interista

Dunno bout that... Joey Barton is awesome on twitter and actually seems like a nice, honest person. Balotelli does whatever he wants, doesn't ever seem to do it with malicious intentions either. Love his style. He's funny too :lol:

As for the stomp, 4 games seems reasonable enough. Can't tell if it was intentional, but it looked suspicious. I hope it wasn't.

Read a bit on his twitter page. He's actually intelligent. Maybe I was harsh on him, but that dude has done so much bad shit it's difficult not to judge him. I guess that's a character defect of mine though. I just don't like that Balotelli is being compared to him. Mario hasn't been nearly as bad.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Oh,okay. I never understood why people consider him a bad boy, in part because I never follow the PL and in part because he sure as hell doesn't look like one.

Jenks

Joey Barton is a sociopath. A thug has balls. Barton is a scared baby when someone stands up to him. Like Diaby for instance. Barton commits fouls worse than Mario's consistently. Furthermore, he burned a youth player's eye out with a ciggarette. It takes a sick sadistic person to do something like that. His family isn't much better. I think it was his brother or cousin that commited a race related murder. All I need to know anout the Barton boys really.

The kid tried to burn his shirt with a cig lighter, so he jabbed a cigar in his face. He did not 'burn a youth player's eye out' :lol:

B
alotelli is just bad tempered, sensitive, and has a strong personality. I think if you watch the video you will see Balotelli losing balance when shooting, and Parker tripped so his head banged into Balo's legs when he has his back turned. Mario probably thought Parker tried to foul him after the shot and instinctually kicked back not realizing it was Parker's head.

I've seen it many times. I find it incredible that anyone could defend that with a straight face or a working pair of eyes. It's as blatant as the Pepe stamp.

dalitis8

Banned
He is mentally retarded.

Severely.

The fact that swathes of our societies actually admire him, is a sad testament of our decadence (along with the Kardashians, and Mou)

Niiik

He has talent but his mentality isn't right which does make him a liability sometimes. He's going to suspended for 4 games most probably, which could affect City.

dalitis8

Banned
Someone handing out money to homeless people deserves respect IMO

That is pure ideological mystification. Charity is not the way to go, but that is a massive subject that I won't go into right now.

Plus, like even a most mediocre theologist will tell you, behind the appearance of a good act, there may lie the most wicked devilry. A random good act, does not a saint make, rather the opposite.

Definitely off-balance, probably still intentional. I am disappointed.

That is pure ideological mystification. Charity is not the way to go, but that is a massive subject that I won't go into right now.

Let's not get into it but I assume you are agreeing with Nietzsche on the issue?

Jenks

Quoting George Orwell doesn't mean you're intelligent. Joey Barton is a goon desperate to not look like one.

Home of Barca Fans