Mario Balotelli

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Balotelli was again spotted wearing Milan jersey. It was in some TV show, he thought the cameras were turned off. He is suspended now.

desoe

He got suspended much before that, though :D

Going to miss a 3rd game in a row now, not even in the squad again.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is a right footed forward and could slot in nicely in our LF position. Too bad about his character though..

desoe

Too much risky, IMO.

Maybe he'd be fine under an easy going manager like Rijkaard, who could find a way to build an understanding and trust between them, but Pep looks like a softer version of Mourinho. He would be totally going to face the same problems as before.

jairzinho

Balotelli has a rotten attitude for a professional footballer. maybe he will change and mature with time.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Balotelli has a rotten attitude for a professional footballer. maybe he will change and mature with time.

Very immature kid...Hardly the first player with potential in any sport to squander it with immaturity...Hopefully for his as well as the sake of Italy & the Nerazzurri, he will get it together.

However, I think if he does get it together ultimately it will not be while wearing the Inter shirt...He's been digging quite a hole for himself there that I find it hard to fathom how he'll get out of it

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Milan are so cunning... snapped Pirlo the same way and now Balotelli!!

They even did the same with Flamin!!i

Co0ter

I'd find it quite sad if we can't find someone better than this guy...both skill and character wise.

barca96

but i thought he was an inter product?
why the hell is he supporting their arch enemy?

i know back in the days when i was young some of my friends played for feyenoord while they are ajax fans.
but they were just youth players, not pros.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
but i thought he was an inter product?
why the hell is he supporting their arch enemy?

i know back in the days when i was young some of my friends played for feyenoord while they are ajax fans.
but they were just youth players, not pros.
Balotelli is a headcase..he has a massive chip on his shoulder and a sense of entitlement. In his world he is the only one responsible for any success he had and anything that is wrong is the fault of others..he's heading nowhere.

Lazy journalists have been comparing Fiorentina's Babacar to him and outside of them both being African strikers they are worlds apart...Babacar might be less technically gifted but the kid has his head in the right place...He barely took credit for his first Serie A goal and according to a new article about him in Football Italia he has only been late for practice once and spends his free time studying languages.

Home of Barca Fans