Mario Balotelli

XaviMessiGirl

It's not true, even Seedorf said he didn't hear anything, or implied he didn't by his comments anyway. Also, despite Napoli fans being notorious for other things (violence, for example), Neapolitans don't really tend to be racist, that tends to occur more in northern/central Italy.

I'm inclined to believe it has to do with his daughter - he just took a paternity test earlier in the week that proved he was the father of Fico's child. Fico lives in Napoli, so there's a good chance they met. Apparently he wanted to score to dedicate it to his daughter, so was upset when he got subbed.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
While I don't like his attitude in the slightest and I don't think he's as good as some people say, I wonder why no one is thinking about him to reinforce our front line...

I know his transfer fee and wages might be too high for us, but he seems to fit the profile people are looking for: a mobile yet physical striker...

And while I also seem to have my doubts about Lucho as a manager, would he realistically be able to tame the beast?

B

beautifulgame

Really good player. He is an excellent striker, dunno y yall say he is overrated

Last edited:
F

forcabarca

Oh god no... Would be our worst signing, he'll corrupt the dressing room.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Home of Barca Fans