Mario Balotelli

XaviMessiGirl

So he's banned against Bologna, Sampdoria & Juve. The first two might not be that bad, but Juve are a possible humiliation.

Milan are appealing of course, I actually kind of expect it to be reduced to two matches.

XaviMessiGirl

How come he got 3 match ban? Wasn't it a second yellow?

He insulted the ref, so it likely would have been a straight red if he didn't already have a yellow.

Because he has a bad record of discipline. Don't think it will be a 3 match ban.. the appeal should be successful.

Actually, the Italian papers are saying this morning that Milan canceled their plan to appeal, not sure why but if it's true the ban will stand I guess.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Because he has a bad record of discipline. Don't think it will be a 3 match ban.. the appeal should be successful.

The Italian papers are saying this morning that Milan canceled their plan to appeal, not sure why but if it's true the ban will stand I guess.
They would do well to cancel it IMO... It should be made clear to the idiot that he should first learn some discipline and some humility to ever reach the greatness he thinks he would!!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I'm pretty sure it was a second yellow, so it should be a one match ban. not the first time they extended it to 3 when Milan have big games Juventus etc. coming up, but that's for your conspiracy theories, he may have got three because of what he said.

That said he gets kicked to pieces, so i can absolutely understand his frustration, he is targeted. Shit happens though, bar this he's been as good as gold.

RT @WhoScored: Since joining Milan in January 2013, Balotelli has been fouled more times than any other player in Serie A (82).

tumblr_mtlj6xL2jZ1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

ref looks like a bit of a douche to me

tumblr_mtk8klMt6e1s1nnhlo2_400.gif

His goal, he had a great game

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

"Fouled" :p

Going over & insulting the ref is generally a straight red offense, so it made no matter that he already had a yellow. Don't think there's anything to see here in terms of conspiracy theories, I actually do think he might have gotten his ban reduced if they had gone through with their appeal.

Besides, Milan will now have something to blame if Juve humiliate them.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Juventus wont humiliate us, they'll scrape a win after being outplayed, as always.

I hope we mix up tactics without Balotelli and hit Juventus on the break. Rather than control and get countered ourselves.

Home of Barca Fans