Mario Balotelli

Armando929

:lol:

he's 21 years old. are you freaking kidding me?

Average player :lol:

Him not having a good game in the final had nothing to do with the rest of his teammates, or had nothing to do with a Barcelon(I mean Spain) being at the top of their game?

I repeat 21 YEARS OLD!

I don't know how many 21 year olds are capable of scoring the goals he did at European Championships, especially in that Semi-Final. as if a Semi-Final is NOT A BIG GAME :lol:

I guess you are right, average and overrated. he has no future at the top level of football. ;)

He's an ok striker. But nothing special.

He's not particularly fast. He's always diving. Taking unneccessary shots that have no chance of going in.

And he lacks discipline.

I don't see greatness in him, sorry.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
553831_470073646354656_1558077291_n.jpg
poor guy

Hatem Ben Arfa

Paolo Di Canio :"Balotelli is just selfish. He deserves a lot of slaps"

"Against Germany he did two good things but in the end I saw a player who was just waiting to celebrate.

"Balotelli does not play for the team, only for himself. He is an egotist, who thinks the world revolves around him.

"Guys like Balotelli deserve lots of slaps rather than pats on the shoulder. Antonio Cassano led the team to the final."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
@ HBA, I deleted that pic of di Canio with Roman/fascist salute.
Also, don't know what's your plan with bold fonts. Do post like the rest of us, will you?

Thanx.

Rahj

Paolo Di Canio :"Balotelli is just selfish. He deserves a lot of slaps"

"Against Germany he did two good things but in the end I saw a player who was just waiting to celebrate.

"Balotelli does not play for the team, only for himself. He is an egotist, who thinks the world revolves around him.

"Guys like Balotelli deserve lots of slaps rather than pats on the shoulder. Antonio Cassano led the team to the final."

di canio doesn't like balotelli, who would have thought that.

Alonso

Balotelli: "I will score 4 against Spain" :lol:
I'd sure like to see him at the same club with cr7 and Ibrahimovic one day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans