Mario Gotze

EdmondDantes

I never rated him that high in the first place. Him not looking much like a footballer may have something to do with it I guess. He's a very good player, but not top bracket. That goal in the final will always be remembered though.

EdmondDantes

A quick update, apparently a Gotze/Gundogan swap is doing the rounds in Germany. Would Bayern/Guardiola give up on the lad that quickly? That would be insane.

Can anyone confirm this?

khaled_a_d

A quick update, apparently a Gotze/Gundogan swap is doing the rounds in Germany. Would Bayern/Guardiola give up on the lad that quickly? That would be insane.

Can anyone confirm this?

BVB sporting director denied it
Sporting director Michael Zorc says he cannot see the attacking midfielder returning to Signal Iduna Park and says there have been no offers for the contract rebel

Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc has ruled out a player exchange deal involving Ilkay Gundogan and Bayern Munich forward Mario Gotze.

Gundogan recently announced that he will not sign a new contract with BVB - with his existing deal expiring in June 2016 - and is widely expected to leave the club this summer.

Gotze, meanwhile, joined Bayern from Dortmund ahead of the 2013-14 campaign, but has so far been unable to live up to the high expectations at the Allianz Arena on a consistent basis.

Zorc, however, feels a return to BVB is very much unlikely for Gotze and says there have still been no offers for Gundogan.

"A player-exchange deal involving Gundogan and Gotze? Mario is a Bayern player. I can really not imagine him returning to Dortmund," Zorc told Sky90.

The Dortmund chief then went on to admit that he would rather not sell Gundogan to Bayern, but stressed that a potential transfer would not reignite the war between both Bundesliga rivals.

"It would not result in another war if Bayern try to sign Gundogan.

"Of course, we would prefer it if he did not join a Bundesliga rival, even if Bayern have not really been our rivals in a sporting sense this campaign.

"There are no offers for now, though."

Gundogan, 24, has made 20 Bundesliga appearances so far this campaign, scoring three goals in the process.

Goal

Can anyone confirm this?

Götze is right now the media scape goat in Germany as he does not perform to the way he could or where a lot people have painted him to. It is always the same - first people hype a talent and if he is not able to justify the hype they write him down.

There is nothing to it. A stupid idea of a pundit at a weekly TV show that some took into the press.

He would never go back - not after the experiences he made with the Dortmund fans and some of the officials.

Rahj

fyi: if götze scores a hattrick on wednesday, i will walk to my favorite bar without pants.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
How can you say such a thing?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The new Messi they said .. what a load of non-sense I had to read because of that WC goal.. freaking gotze, will probably end up sold to schalke or city ^^

Home of Barca Fans