Marquinhos

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
PSG sold Sakho for this guy.

:rofl1:

Where is Bertus to tell us that Maquinhos is better and has more potential :lol:

PSG have sold this guy and bought Luiz when they had a much better defender homegrown french defender than either of these two last year. Mwhahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

cro-man

They bought luiz and want to sell him. Is he that bad?? haha. I mean luiz was a bad defender and thats why mou sold him. Its too risky too buy this guy alone.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's just the most expendable of their centerbacks, despite the fact that he did well. Although, isn't Alex leaving too?

B

Benitooo

All this story comes from this Tancredi dude on twitter. Not sure it is true.

Bertus

Where is Bertus to tell us that Maquinhos is better and has more potential :lol:

PSG have sold this guy and bought Luiz when they had a much better defender homegrown french defender than either of these two last year. Mwhahahahahahahahaha

Still think he has more potential, and I still think that Sakho didnt do as great as you make it sound this season.

But keep laughing if you want, i dont even know what you have against me :tata1:

We sold him to your club for a very, very good price for us. If you are happy with his performances, it's all good.

As said above, Marcos did at PSG better than what Sakho did the year before he left (on the field and out of it). If he started becoming better now, it's all good for you (no sarcasms here) (thought i read no report that he became a crack since he left. His only redeeming great performance that everyone talked about seems to be when he saved France agaisnt Ukraine.)

Is he a starter at Liverpool when he's not injured??? because i think i know what you have against me, i said that Sakho would end up on Liverpool bench, and that he would start complaining about it after some time.

So if he's indeed a starter now, then sure i was wrong about that and i am sincerely happy for you. How many matchs as a starter did he have thos season ? Sincere questions, i like statistics.

I won't apologize tho, because it won't erase the average and sometimes terrible performances and ugly attitude he had here.

Last edited:

pEllee

He does have more potential than Sakho. That doesn't nessecarily mean anything in this case though. Sakho is just awful and could at best become an average defender that will depend purely on his physical attributes.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

You have a lot more faith in Sakho than I do at this moment in time, that's for sure. :p

All this story comes from this Tancredi dude on twitter. Not sure it is true.

Tanc is fine (actually a favorite journo of mine, he cracks me up). There are a lot worse "journalists" out there.

Egert

Estonian Culé
PSG's Marquinhos (20) is at this moment Barcelona's main centre back option. All club people involved gave their ok. Clubs are talking. [md]

L

Learo

Sakho is one of the biggest clowns in world football. He doesnt understand the game at all and is completely clueless out there. A terrible, terrible player with an ego to boot!

Home of Barca Fans