Marquinhos

raskolnikov

How do you guys feel about Marquinhos joining? can he be the one to play next to Pique, I would be happy if it was him and Benatia joining.

barca1899

Marquinhos (PSG): "My wish is to play at Barça next season, no longer at PSG. It'd be a dream for me." [rac1]

usEYZe0.gif

Is this legit?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Marquinhos (PSG): "My wish is to play at Barça next season, no longer at PSG. It'd be a dream for me." [rac1]

Damn, this might just happen. I would loved to see him joining us last year, when we could got him for lower price.
Roma seem to have great CBs - Benatia,Marquinhos, but other clubs take them away.
Great news tho.

If it's legit, then it seems talks are pretty advanced. Looks like we're finally getting a CB.

Now, on to Benatia...

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If he really said that, that almost means the deal is done or is going to get done. Players don't say that without some strong indication to back it up.

F

Flavia

How do you guys feel about Marquinhos joining? can he be the one to play next to Pique, I would be happy if it was him and Benatia joining.

Many were pissed last summer that psg got him, and not Barça. He is one for the future, has lots of potential.

Home of Barca Fans