Martin Braithwaite

SeloBarca

You know its bad when Braithwate is a starter, and one of the "better" attackers
Our attack is soooo bad lol.

Next year we need 3 new attackers, 3 new midfielders and 4 new defenders XD
(yes i know its not FIFA and we dont have the money)

Zidane82

You know its bad when Braithwate is a starter, and one of the "better" attackers
Our attack is soooo bad lol.

Next year we need 3 new attackers, 3 new midfielders and 4 new defenders XD
(yes i know its not FIFA and we dont have the money)
No way

We just need Steg back in form

Then add to FDJ , Pedri , Depay and Gavi

Luis Suarez

This quote bout bloomin Braithwaite (still can't believe he plays for us. We are in some kinda last chance saloon, last resort kinda scenario folks. Did we enter some alternate timeline or something? Must have cos His Royal Highness Friggin Prince Boateng played for us) more or less sums up how I feel Barca's general state of play on the pitch and actions off the pitch (how we're run as an institution/organization).

"I personally don't take Braithwaite seriously that's why I don't care enough to criticize his performances."

FC Barcelona was my first love many many moons ago (certainly so when it comes to sports). I'll always love the club with all my heart but you can imagine my disillusionment at the current extreme dysfunction of how we're run as an organization. I simply don't "recognize" this club anymore. When you pour your heart and soul into following a club you expect a self-avowed "Mes Que un Club" to behave with a modicum of dignity. It's indeed a sad state of affairs when even Madrid offers more of an exemplary example of how a club should be run in this regard.

Our recent defeats in the Champions League are the least of our problems. They merely served to shed light on the general EXTREME dysfunction of this formerly dignified club that we all love.

As for my love of the Champions League, it's how I came to fall in love with FC Barcelona in the first place. It's the barometer of how we fare in Europe against football's finest.

https://twitter.com/Barca__pictures/status/1429207039096545283

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

He didn't change within a few months obviously. Like I said, last week was everything going right for him. Players have that days and that's when 'random' guys like him score 2 or 3 goals. Players, who usually don't score at this rate.

He should've scored that sitter early in the game, where Memphis made a joke out of Bilbao's defender. It was more difficult than it looked to score as the ball was 'jumping', but penalty box predators like Suarez or Aguero score there 9/10 times.

ronniecro

i don't want to bash the dude since he was never at any point of his career barca material,even as a sub,but it is truly embarrasing that he's our starting option. i guess it' won't be that way one day when all the wars end and dembele and aguero get fully fit,but still,he has no place here

ajnotkeith

Well anyone here expecting some kind of breakout season after he hasn't had a good season for 6 years should understand the last 6 seasons will tell you more than one game. He is not a Barca player or anything close to it

Mateka

First game good. Second game poor. The next one decides.

At present he has 2 games, 2 goals, one assist.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans