Martin Braithwaite

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What a waste of €18M. Embarrassing deal from the start and now we end up paying him 2 years worth of salary so he can leave for free.

Catta

Worst player in the history of the club, and to think he also wore the number 9 makes it even more disgusting.

Loki

What a waste of ?18M. Embarrassing deal from the start and now we end up paying him 2 years worth of salary so he can leave for free.

Dont forget his wages.
But I dont think we are paying him all his remaining wages. Then we could just have kept him on the stands and then his further career would be over. So I believe he'll get even a lower recompense than his yearly salary. Especially because he can immediatly sign for free for his new club and get a decent wage there. It's in both interests and another bartomeu disaster leaves us.
Any Barto player gone is a reason to celebrate.

e: maybe we negotiated it that way, that his recompense will be the difference he'll get at his new club for the next 2 years. That would be fair for both sides.

Last edited:

Catta

Dont forget about Boateng :lol:

Boateng at least had a decent career. He had a good period at Milan. Braith was bellow average in every top league he played. Only an idiot like Barto could sign a player like him for a club like Barca.

mc_lovin

Looks like we could agree to terminate his contract. Won't celebrate too soon though.

Still wonder how Messi must have felt when Braithwaite walked into his first training session :lol: And people dared to blame him for our misfortunes.

Bobo32

Fuck off to all of you who make sneedy comments about this player, who was brought in when the club thought it acutely needed someone from the outside due to injuries etc, and who never acted unprofessionally but played decently the few chances he got.

You show a very bad smelling soul, that's all I want to say!

Rassvet

Miss you mister if the rumors are true. Thank you for the decisive goal that sent Barca to the copa del rey final in 2021. Could easily have been three trophyless seasons in a row without that.

feggydinho

Fuck off to all of you who make sneedy comments about this player, who was brought in when the club thought it acutely needed someone from the outside due to injuries etc, and who never acted unprofessionally but played decently the few chances he got.

You show a very bad smelling soul, that's all I want to say!

That's the sad reality, everyone knows the situation that led to us getting him but they still bash him regardless.

Home of Barca Fans