Martin Caceres

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Valladolid. So if we take Bojan back, we can take Asenjo as well.

Bojan will be more mature and have a bond with Asenjo. Done deal.

Crap; wrong guy/wrong topic.

So Caceres will have a bond.

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It's his hair, man. I was writing a post and suddenly I was hypnotised. BAM, started to talk about Bojan.

Wish Caceres would start doing that sort of stuff against the enemy instead of poor Gnegneri.

Zqa-

Yeah, really good performance. Two great sliding tackles to deny Malaga good shooting opportunities. Superb.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yup, he was great tonight, I think he's a great defender with a lot of room to grow, I think people judged him too fast because of some of his first games, but I have confidence this kid will get better and better and that we won't regret this signing...

kiki#8

Tonight he proved why we paided him 16.5 mil. €
Confident, great in air, couple of great sliding tackles, fantastic!!

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Pique and Caceres are two for the future. But what we will do with Milito and Henrique. Everybody deserves a chance.
With Botia and all these CB-s which are playing great I can`t see us buying CB-s for another 5-7 years.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I especially dig his speed.

When he sprints, his white socks make such a blur. Looks cartoonish, so speeeeeedy!

shadows

Pique and Caceres are two for the future. But what we will do with Milito and Henrique. Everybody deserves a chance.
With Botia and all these CB-s which are playing great I can`t see us buying CB-s for another 5-7 years.

After Puyol and Marquez will retire , we will have Henrique Pique Caceres Botia!So we will not be needing any more CB's in the near future. We should probably bring back Henrique and loan him for a year in Laliga before joining us!

Home of Barca Fans