Matthijs de Ligt

Sorin

Does anyone here have the reports on what we are offering to De Ligt?

So far the only concrete numbers I've seen are the one's being offered by PSG while ours are somthing vague like the "same wages as De Jong" with different bonuses or something.

Newcomer

Does anyone here have the reports on what we are offering to De Ligt?

So far the only concrete numbers I've seen are the one's being offered by PSG while ours are somthing vague like the "same wages as De Jong" with different bonuses or something.

Well, i have seen some Barca fan saying that they propose the same salary given to de Jong, without the part paid by Nike, to de Ligt.

This may be the reason why the numbers are so confusing if it is true. What i read about Barcelona offering to de Ligt is around 7 M nets (didn't see anything about the bonuses).

Anyway, those two dutch guys have given us incredible sagas ! I have to give them a shout out.
People were always thinking they were naive and only thinking about football being young Ajax players, but they turned out to be very smart sharks in the football industry. Making big teams bleed for them.

Last edited:

Devils

Same exact story.
Unbelievable !

You have to keep in mind that unlike other clubs in Europe, Barcelona is run by a political system. Politicians get the most praise and recognition when they can pull off 'miracles' and deliver to the people they serve.

Barto is a great politician, look at the merits he received when he snatched up De Jong.

He will have a similar political play when it comes to De Ligt. When it looks like PSG, the club most despised by Barca fans only second to Real, has De Ligt, Barto will step him and save the day like all great politicians do.

This is how the entire thing will play out, dawg.

Sorin

Well, i have seen some Barca fan saying that they propose the same salary given to de Jong, without the part paid by Nike, to de Ligt.

This may be the reason why the numbers are so confusing if it is true. What i read about Barcelona offering to de Ligt is around 7 M nets (didn't see anything about the bonuses).

Anyway, those two dutch guys have given us incredible sagas ! I have to give them a shout out.
People were always thinking they were naive and only thinking about football being young Ajax players, but they turned out to be very smart sharks in the football industry. Making big teams bleed for them.

Thanks, still nothing conclusive I suppose but if it's indeed 7m net then that's enough out of us.

Btw, who said that nike pays part of de Jong's wages? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Givenchy

Barto isn't going to 'save the day' this time, as above we don't actually need a CB and neither do PSG; this is likely Nasser and the owners of PSG being butthurt about Frenkie thus throwing their weight around.

Barto was already coming out with excuses yesterday. if De Ligt ends up at Barca this summer, i'll change my profile pic to that gay ass shirtless Ronaldo pic on his yacht for 6months

hes PSG bound

cro-man

Barto isn't going to 'save the day' this time, as above we don't actually need a CB and neither do PSG; this is likely Nasser and the owners of PSG being butthurt about Frenkie thus throwing their weight around.

Barto was already coming out with excuses yesterday. if De Ligt ends up at Barca this summer, i'll change my profile pic to that gay ass shirtless Ronaldo pic on his yacht for 6months

hes PSG bound

:lol:

Magyarkhan

Mathijs dont care about money.... his teammates help him choose more modern clothing... MDL wants playing time at the highest level of the game. He loves Frenkie and he admires Messi...

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

hes PSG bound

Acting like you don't want to do that anyway :tea:

Devils

hes PSG bound

We actually didn't need a midfielder either.

Vidal, Rakitic, Busi, Arthur, Alena, Roberto, Coutinho but we signed De Jong anyway.

Out of all our CBs, only one has a guaranteed place in the team looking beyond next season and that's Lenglet.

-Pique isn't going to be at Barca much longer.
-Umtiti is an idiot who potentially ruined his entire career.
-Todibo would probably be better off getting a loan.
-Verm is already gone.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
We actually didn't need a midfielder either.

Vidal, Rakitic, Busi, Arthur, Alena, Roberto, Coutinho but we signed De Jong anyway.

Out of all our CBs, only one has a guaranteed place in the team looking beyond next season and that's Lenglet.

-Pique isn't going to be at Barca much longer.
-Umtiti is an idiot who potentially ruined his entire career.
-Todibo would probably be better off getting a loan.
-Verm is already gone.

We have 2 turtles a fragile Brazilian flop with no position Nd a 300 year old Vidal. We most definitely needed a mf or two.

Home of Barca Fans