Mavericky Puig

fergus90

I know people either love him or shit on him from a great height but when we have the ball, he is a very very useful player. Fast and direct with his passing and constantly moving. Granted games that are end to end he isn’t half as effective but the lad has serious talent.

JamDav1982

Sure, the issue is there are many more games in a short period coming.

Barca were controlling game and risk losing that. Timed subs fine. Both Trincao and Puig contributed and before that Pedri was lively.

I would guess it was the fucked up pass to Griezmann that saw Pedri off at that point.

JohnN

His subs were good today.

No mate. The team was dead tired and we're lucky to be in front. Only 2 subs after the 80th minute is not good enough. We can make 5 of those. After so many games in a short span, you could expect some players to get some rest.
It's a game against elche after all.. you don't need to defend every single decision koeman makes.

JamDav1982

No mate. The team was dead tired and we're lucky to be in front. Only 2 subs after the 80th minute is not good enough. We can make 5 of those. After so many games in a short span, you could expect some players to get some rest.
It's a game against elche after all.. you don't need to defend every single decision koeman makes.

Nah mate.

Team were in control whole game and subs worked.

You dont have to try and find reasons to moan about anything Koeman does.

Win 2-0, control game and moan about subs that worked.

vegitot

I know people either love him or shit on him from a great height but when we have the ball, he is a very very useful player. Fast and direct with his passing and constantly moving. Granted games that are end to end he isn?t half as effective but the lad has serious talent.

He seems to suit the sub role than a starter. More energy, more dynamic. Last match in Copa del rey showed it.

JohnN

You come out with shite.

Both subs were not after 80th chief. Try that one again.

Good game from Barca and Koeman.

That was a good game? I am telling you things that are pretty obvious, and by the way, every caster I have heard is also saying for some weird reason, but you insist on being a contrarian and a koeman lover. So it was 75th minute? Does this impact the conversation somehow? Is it that important? He made two out of five subs in a game played by dead tired players.
He can make bad choices you know, it's not the end of the world.

JamDav1982

That was a good game? I am telling you things that are pretty obvious, and by the way, every caster I have heard is also saying for some weird reason, but you insist on being a contrarian and a koeman lover. So it was 75th minute? Does this impact the conversation somehow? Is it that important? He made two out of five subs in a game played by dead tired players.
He can make bad choices you know, it's not the end of the world.

Aye good game that controlled from start to finish.

Good subs that contributed.

Who was 'dead tired'? Predicted that would be claimed..

He made good choices and team won at a canter. Its not end of world when have to manufacture things to moan about.

Home of Barca Fans