Mavericky Puig

ajnotkeith

Let's talk facts here please, don't be like Jammy here. What offers does he have? Source please. Did he have a good offer and he refused it this summer? Or it's some bullshit rumor?

Plenty of clubs have been linked to him, Puig has been linked to Granada for a good few months now and I'm absolutely certain he can at least find a move in a top4 league. If we are saying he is good enough for Barca of course a LaLiga side will take him if he adds something to their team for the year, that's the point of loans.

Worst case he can go to Girona or something, even if it's a lower level he is developing and playing regular football rather than playing no minutes not improving his game at all which will come back to bite him if he's re evaluated by a new manager.

mc_lovin

He doesn't have any cult following except for some users who can't stand him. Laugh at his videos on tik tok or whatever, and stuff like that. If you think asking for a player to play more than zero minutes is cult following you have a problem.

I mean people get genuinely angry when other young players get the chance :lol: It's not like we sub in washed up Vidal or Rakitic.

Porque

If Collado can get offers from Sporting Braga and Club Brugge, Dani Morer can go to the Portuguese first division and Palencia get loaned by Bordeaux then I am sure Riqui can attract decent loan offers.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If Collado can get offers from Sporting Braga and Club Brugge, Dani Morer can go to the Portuguese first division and Palencia get loaned by Bordeaux then I am sure Riqui can attract decent loan offers.

Didn't Betis want him last season or am I mistaking that offer for someone else ?

The man is just comfortable at Barcelona riding the bench.

JamDav1982

No no.

For wee Riqui the excuses have stretched to lengths that he cannot possibly find a team that will take him on loan.

Nothing can ever be his fault. The rules Serghie the Riqui obsessive sets.

Home of Barca Fans