Mavericky Puig

xXKonan

Laporta sees Riqui Puig as a different player and the club believes he should have a presence on the first team. Koeman has not given him a single minute in the first three league games, and Bar?a believe that this must change (via
@AdriaAlbets
)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I guess him golfing with Laporta worked out perfectly. :lol:

On a serious note this is a rumour that will be easily be debunked or confirmed if he ends up playing more than 5 minutes in the next game.

ajnotkeith

Xavi will not play Puig when he comes anyway. By the end of this season he will have spent at age 21-23 riding the bench and getting 200 minutes a season. He isn't developing at all and you can see in the preseason friendlies he is the same player as he was years ago. He isn't getting the experience he needs to improve. Even playing at Barca B is better.

ajnotkeith

The only experience Riqui has is playing against defenders in Segunda 2 years ago. How can any player be good like that? Of course he's positionally lost and has bad decision-making if he has barely played professional football. If Laporta wants him to play then make him go on loan and prove he can play well and get some experience in a LaLiga team.

Catta

His situation reminds me of my corrupt country. Where education and experience is not as important as the right connections if you want a high profile job. Same with Puig, why would he try to improve, or try to get experience on loan, if he can just be friends with the president.

Look at Pedri, club told him he needs more muscle and he is working hard to improve that, while Puig is ignoring everything the club proposes.

FinBarcelonafan

His situation reminds me of my corrupt country. Where education and experience is not as important as the right connections if you want a high profile job. Same with Puig, why would he try to improve, or try to get experience on loan, if he can just be friends with the president.

Look at Pedri, club told him he needs more muscle and he is working hard to improve that, while Puig is ignoring everything the club proposes.

True. Puig hasn't done anything to improve himself, Pedri takes things seriously and acts like a total professional. Probably why he is better.

Where are you from? What is the corrupt country?

Vladinho

I smell a fellow Romanian cule

Catta

True. Puig hasn't done anything to improve himself, Pedri takes things seriously and acts like a total professional. Probably why he is better.

Where are you from? What is the corrupt country?

Bosnia, beautiful country, but one of the worst run in Europe.

mc_lovin

There are believable rumours and then there's stuff like Laporta forcing Koeman to play Puig :lol: I am sure I read something similar last year as well.

Home of Barca Fans