Mavericky Puig

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
You guys need to stop believing everything that is published online by Sport and MD.

What will happen is Koeman will leave in the summer and a new manager will be brought in. Laporta is no idiot. He knows Koeman is not the man for the job. On top of that, no way in a million years would Koeman accept being told who to put in. :lol: It's hilarious.

There's no way to force Puig in. The best way is to name a different profile of a manager, in which case Puig could play a lot more. If even with someone like Xavi Puig doesn't find a place, it's done for him. He needs to go.

Just name Xavi in the summer. It's basically the best option on the table, pipe dreams excluded. No top-class manager would touch a team in our situation. What we're left with is to give a shot to a former great and a Barca legend, and hope we struck gold like we did with Pep, or like Madrid did with Zidane.

Both Pep and Zidane inherited world-class squads, whoever comes next season will have to deal with a bunch of mid table bums and elders.

Koeman is just right for the job, an average manager for a mediocre team of a club run by idiots, including Laporta.

serghei

I like Laporta even more now. Knows talent when he sees it. Puig been criminally underused and it's about time this is addressed. But the solution is not extending Koeman with conditions as rumored. It's replacing him.

Not only about Puig btw. Gavi and Nico need serious playing time. We cannot afford to keep talented players rubbing the bench and use the oldies 99% of the time they are available.

Last edited:

serghei

"Knows talent when he sees it"

Come on. :lol: :lol:

:coffee: Don't know what you mean. I say you guys should be ready to be seeing Puig more and more. Learn to like it. Laporta has his back.

In these conditions no wonder he's not going. The most powerful person in the club thinks he has a future at the club, and the manager who doesn't play him is in his last year.

Neeraj

It's true Puig has been underused by Koeman, especially last season when we were desperate to give Pedri some rest, or needed someone who'd add some dynamism. And I say this not rating Puig as a midfielder for us at all. That doesn't mean you don't use him at all if the situation calls for it.

One that that really irks me is that after all this time in and around the first team squad, he STILL has the physique of a 12 year old girl. I don't get it. Barcelona is the ONLY club in the world where someone of his frame continues to remain that way. Good ol' Barca DNA.

serghei

It's true Puig has been underused by Koeman, especially last season when we were desperate to give Pedri some rest, or needed someone who'd add some dynamism. And I say this not rating Puig as a midfielder for us at all. That doesn't mean you don't use him at all if the situation calls for it.

One that that really irks me is that after all this time in and around the first team squad, he STILL has the physique of a 12 year old girl. I don't get it. Barcelona is the ONLY club in the world where someone of his frame continues to remain that way. Good ol' Barca DNA.

15 year old. 12 is pushing it. Let's keep it realistic.

Neeraj

15 year old. 12 is pushing it. Let's keep it realistic.

I actually wrote 15 to start with, but then was thinking about the conversation I was having with my friend this morning, where he was telling me about how Spanish girls look a LOT older than they are. It's true though, they are quite well 'built/developed' (can't find a word that doesn't sound creepy) by 15-16. On average, Puig would be on the smaller side I think :lol:

KingLeo10

I actually wrote 15 to start with, but then was thinking about the conversation I was having with my friend this morning, where he was telling me about how Spanish girls look a LOT older than they are. It's true though, they are quite well 'built/developed' (can't find a word that doesn't sound creepy) by 15-16. On average, Puig would be on the smaller side I think :lol:

Why don't you have a seat Neeraj. We'd like to ask you some questions :mou:

Laplacian

Foden?

JamDav1982

Same height, same build. Nowhere near sounds like an inaccurate exaggeration.

https://www.vbetnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2970963-60975188-2560-1440.jpg

https://everythingbarca.com/wp-content/uploads/getty-images/2018/08/1331662279.jpeg

If you think this is not at all 'near' to Puig's build then you're obviously and hilariously biased. Also, Veratti.

Not even close to same build.

Foden has footballers body. Puig is built like a sparrow.

Terrible comparison.

Home of Barca Fans