Mavericky Puig

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Laporta: "I never asked the coach to play Puig, Collado and Umtiti. It would be ridiculous to talk about these topics with a coach, someone who has greater technical knowledge."

Ricky "Tiger Woods" Puig: mission failed?!

MTL_Barca

The plan was to get more game time than last season though

Golf with Laporta, Twitch streams with Pique, hanging with the hottest girls and a good seat at Camp Nou...Riqui can't stop winning. Who needs more minutes living life like that :lol:

The plan is probably just staying at Barca as long as possible.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If the rumours are true (Big caveat) that Laporta pressed Koeman on Collado & Puig and Koeman won't count on them this season then seems clear a loan is the only viable option as I cannot see a scenario where the Dutchman continues into 2022-23 season

Messi983

Ronald Koeman's daughter Debbie Koeman is in love with Riqui Puig's playing style, he [Ronald Koeman] is worried that giving Riqui Puig game time would cost his daughter a divorce.

https://twitter.com/HabridFCB/status/1327965792940425216

It was probably already posted before but I've found this now. It's from a parody account last year so this was not actually reported but have to wonder if his fanboys believe there is some truth in this. (I don't.)

Home of Barca Fans