Mavericky Puig

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Doubt you will find a player in the top leagues that has the same frame as Puig. Maybe Torreira but even he is much bulkier compared to Puig.

iniestaGOAT

This guy is literally using his connections to get playing time instead of taking the hint and leaving.

He is going to be worse thn Roberto when time comes, impossible to get rid of from the club when hes older.

Messigician

I've learned one thing in football you can't win with fans that hate you

Suarez has heavy build. Fans on here FATTY

Depay has heavy build. Fans on here be like Alpha Male!

Iniesta has skinny build. Fans on here be like MY GOAT.

Puig has skinny build. Fans on here be like HE IS BUILT LIKE SPARROW DESERVES 0 GAME TIME.

It is best to ignore these people it is called mob mentality vrry superficial people who lack critical thinking and an open mind

MTL_Barca

Most discussed nobody to ever kick a football :lol: It's seriously impressive how he became such a big talking point for Barca fans despite being basically irrelevant for the squad ever since his promotion.

Stunning PR work, gotta give credit where credit is due.

Bobo32

I've learned one thing in football you can't win with fans that hate you

Suarez has heavy build. Fans on here FATTY

Depay has heavy build. Fans on here be like Alpha Male!

Iniesta has skinny build. Fans on here be like MY GOAT.

Puig has skinny build. Fans on here be like HE IS BUILT LIKE SPARROW DESERVES 0 GAME TIME.

It is best to ignore these people it is called mob mentality vrry superficial people who lack critical thinking and an open mind

And yet these people post sarcastic things about "instagram generation" and stuff like that, when they are the ones who care so much about the muscle tone of the players.

BBZ8800

when they are the ones who care so much about the muscle tone of the players.

It's 2021.

Today players look like robots.

Days of soft, smart technical players who run and work way less than robots are more or less gone forever.

Bobo32

It's 2021.

Today players look like robots.

Days of soft, smart technical players who run and work way less than robots are more or less gone forever.

Pedri is THE breakout player in 2021.
Messi with a walker will win another balloon door this year
Jorginho is another trendy candidate
de Jong is arguably Barcelonas best player

Home of Barca Fans