Mavericky Puig

George_Costanza

Highlight of Puigs week.

Find seat in front of dug out can scowl at coach and usual morons will lap it up.

He was 20 when Valverde left.

Such a strong starter under Setien he played a grand total of 0 minutes in the CL games by time came around.

Not rated by Spain youth set up or u21 coach either after a quick look.

But 'only' Koeman doesnt rate him.

Top stuff as usual.

for fuck sake, stfu dude! Haven’t we had about enough of you and Vagina fruit shit in this thread? huh? When is this gonna end? When is this shit gonna go away?

The news is not all bad for me, the manager you thought he will win everything just got sacked. Another loser you bet on is gone. I think you will finally disappear when we sell Coutinho, you know, the next Zico!

JamDav1982

for fuck sake, stfu dude! Haven’t we had about enough of you and Vagina fruit shit in this thread? huh? When is this gonna end? When is this shit gonna go away?

The news is not all bad for me, the manager you thought he will win everything just got sacked. Another loser you bet on is gone. I think you will finally disappear when we sell Coutinho, you know, the next Zico!

Aye I thought Koeman 'would win everything'.

George back with the nonsense once again.

Lets do this one again... I liked Coutinho while you wanted to spend 300m on Eriksen/Icardi/Dybala etc.

Keep bringing that one up and keep going in circles.

Puig dead cert to start now and be world class within a year according to you lets see.

JamDav1982

Yes.

For two games, and then Xavi will realize that Puig is below average, and bench him for eternity like any other manager did before him.

If that happens and he starts 6 games instead of 4 under Koeman some will take it to be a success.

Bobo has Puig as top three in world. Georgie has him as world class in little over a year or so and Xavi for both of them the man to make it happen.

Lets see.

ajnotkeith

If that happens and he starts 6 games instead of 4 under Koeman some will take it to be a success.

Bobo has Puig as top three in world. Georgie has him as world class in little over a year or so and Xavi for both of them the man to make it happen.

Lets see.

Can someone link me that legendary Puig top 5 quote :lol::lol::lol:

Redbuck

Bobo and George....I foresee a great friendship.

Makes sense really. Two mediocre posters becoming besties on the forum, nice. Its also said that birds of a feather flock together so both of them becoming friends doesn't seem impossible to me.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Yes.

For two games, and then Xavi will realize that Puig is below average, and bench him for eternity like any other manager did before him.

You are such a good fan, It's not unique for football club fans to be super negative about their own players. It definitely happens in even the best-performing clubs. But I don't really understand why I'll see people post here who end up saying something like "He will fail" and it's like why are you even still posting in this thread? it is absolutely mind-blowing to see another human being say this.

George_Costanza

Makes sense really. Two mediocre posters becoming besties on the forum, nice. Its also said that birds of a feather flock together so both of them becoming friends doesn't seem impossible to me.

Who the fuck are you, newbie? I haven't posted here for almost 9 months!

George_Costanza

Bobo and George....I foresee a great friendship.

lol coming from someone who supported Cowman.

You are an excellent poster in the movies/TV show threads, actually one of the best posters there, good taste too! But very low footballing IQ, terrible poster in anything related to football.

Home of Barca Fans