Mavericky Puig

JamDav1982

Good luck to the wee squirt under Xavi.

If can be better and more effective player than in past and help Barca improve under Xavi then all for it.

Will simply vanish from the forum never to be seen again.

mc_lovin

One of the few things I trust(ed) Koeman with is his eye for talent. I am sure Xavi will think twice when he sees Puig next to Pedri and Gavi.

vegitot

I wonder if Mavericky fan boys will want to sack Xavi after a month if he also won't play him. :lol:

Will be very interesting scene.

Btw, has Xavi ever talked about this bum as one of his plan??? Seem that only Font who talked about that before (not sure if it is real or fake). I see Xavi talks about how Pedri is on Iniesta's level of talent or how Gavi is very promising... Also Samper would success here according to Xavi :koeman:

fergus90

Will be very interesting scene.

Btw, has Xavi ever talked about this bum as one of his plan??? Seem that only Font who talked about that before (not sure if it is real or fake). I see Xavi talks about how Pedri is on Iniesta's level of talent or how Gavi is very promising... Also Samper would success here according to Xavi :koeman:

Greatest midfielder of all time in my book. Won't be told otherwise. We miss you sweet prince.

serghei

I wonder if Mavericky fan boys will want to sack Xavi after a month if he also won't play him. :lol:

If Xavi won't play him, then something is very wrong with him and he should leave. It's his chance, if he blows it, he has to go.

But I don't think Xavi will froze him and never play him almost.

JamDav1982

It is whether Xavi rates him as a player as much as some Barca fans do.

He could play more than did under Koeman and Xavi still not rate him nearly as high as some others do.

The barometer will more be what his place in squad is by start of season 2023 and if still there.

serghei

It is whether Xavi rates him as a player as much as some Barca fans do.

He could play more than did under Koeman and Xavi still not rate him nearly as high as some others do.

The barometer will more be what his place in squad is by start of season 2023 and if still there.

Yea, but if he's a squad player it's already good enough. What matters is to not be a bench warmer like under Koeman.

JamDav1982

Yea, but if he's a squad player it's already good enough. What matters is to not be a bench warmer like under Koeman.

Nah if he is as good as some think he should be in Xavis plans and part of team and then stay past 2023.

It not just about playing more minutes than under Koeman when he started 4 games.

How he plays and how much Xavi trusts him will determine if folk are correct either way.

ajnotkeith

Over 3 managers now and 4 years, only had 1000 odd first-team minutes. Let's see if he can exceed 300 minutes with Xavi this time.

serghei

Nah if he is as good as some think he should be in Xavis plans and part of team and then stay past 2023.

It not just about playing more minutes than under Koeman when he started 4 games.

How he plays and how much Xavi trusts him will determine if folk are correct either way.

You don't have users on the record saying he's a world class player. Just that he should play more.

JamDav1982

You don't have users on the record saying he's a world class player. Just that he should play more.

Who said anything about 'world class'.

The Puig praise now being scaled back to 'should play more'

Puig starts 5 games and plays a few more minutes that enough?

What level do you think Puig is and role should be in Barca squad?

Home of Barca Fans