Mavericky Puig

Gnidrologist

I haven't followed this train wreck of a thread for obvious reasons for a long time. Believe Puig is a flawed player with some of his pros being extra good and some of his cons extra bad. My problem with Cowman wasn't that he saw his flaws, but that he out of his petty spite excluded him from even rotation option. Just because he didn't fancy him for one reason or another. Puig obviously has traits that pretty much no one in this current team has and they could be exploited to the benefit of the team even in a role of squad player, who is subbed in at certain times. Cowman though has more appreciation of his own ego than building a coherent team and helping the club become better. He is a little fat petty cretin, who thinks too much of himself despite being utter mediocrity.
I don't think that Xavi (if he becomes new coach) would suddenly put Puig in the limelight, but he would certainly use him, because of hos obvious talents in certain ares. It's what coaches, who actually care for club more than their own personal emotional well being do. Use whatever you have get certain outcome. Cowman is simply not fit for coaching and being a strategist as he is petty fat loser, who uses his rep form the ye olden times when he was great player. Setien is easily to shit on, because he was never a Barca legend or even semi decent player at all.

Messigician

I haven't followed this train wreck of a thread for obvious reasons for a long time. Believe Puig is a flawed player with some of his pros being extra good and some of hos cons extra bad. My problem with Cowman wasn't that he saw his flaws, but that he out of his petty spite excluded him from even rotation option. Just because he didn't fancy him for one reason or another. Puig obviously has traits that pretty much no one in this current team has and they could be exploited to the benefit of the team even in a role of squad player, who is subbed in at certain times. Cowman though has more appreciation of his own ego than building a coherent team and helping the club become better. He is a little fat petty cretin, who thinks too much of himself despite being utter mediocrity.
I don't think that Xavi (if he becomes new coach) would suddenly put Puig in the limelight, but he would certainly use him, because of hos obvious talents in certain ares. It's what coaches, who actually care for club more than their own personal emotional well being do. Use whatever you have get certain outcome. Cowman is simply not fit for coaching and being a strategist as he is petty fat loser, who uses his rep form the ye olden times when he was great player. Setien is easily to shit on, because he was never a Barca legend or even semi decent player at all.

Setien is worse

Gnidrologist

u no i have ta ček if dac tru or not tru
Horatio?

btw, i like how you post a reply quoting me merely two seconds after i have submitted it
u dun liek reeding donchya?

Bobo32

I haven't followed this train wreck of a thread for obvious reasons for a long time. Believe Puig is a flawed player with some of his pros being extra good and some of his cons extra bad. My problem with Cowman wasn't that he saw his flaws, but that he out of his petty spite excluded him from even rotation option. Just because he didn't fancy him for one reason or another. Puig obviously has traits that pretty much no one in this current team has and they could be exploited to the benefit of the team even in a role of squad player, who is subbed in at certain times. Cowman though has more appreciation of his own ego than building a coherent team and helping the club become better. He is a little fat petty cretin, who thinks too much of himself despite being utter mediocrity.

I can stand behind this post, although I don't think Puigs weaknesses are as extra bad as you think.
The description of Koeman almost makes me blush, but it really seems to be spot on.

vegitot

What's trait though??? Make a 20m side pass to Roberto and have his cults hail that is a pass nobody in Barca can do?

vegitot

Why is Setien's (as noted above, worst coach at Barca) and koeman's (close to the worst coach at Barca) opinions about Puig matter that much to you?

Two of them are the worst but i don't think they are all blind for not seeing anything from Puig. You can count Spain's coaches, from various level too.

Anyway did Xavi ever talk about Puig's quality or his plan with him???

Home of Barca Fans