Mavericky Puig

Rory

Puig for barca President, he knows how to play the game. Forget his football career we need this guy in charge of running things!

vegitot

Maybe he is a shite fooballer but look like he has a knack for politics.

Anyway, does Sergi have agenda against this guy?? How many coach till now?

Bobo32

If he is as good as I think, everything turned out very well for him in the end if Xavi arrives.
He could've left last summer, but he stayed to fight for his place, this was the noble and big-hearted thing to do in any case.
He could've left last winter, but Koeman was on the verge of being sacked even with the old board, and the board was to be replaced. Made sense!
He could've left this summer, especially since Koeman was given even more time, and then Messi left, but after a couple of months, the inevitable sacking took place.

Now he gets to be at the club from the beginning with the new coach. If he fails, he should probably leave for more money and more playing time elsewhere.

Messigician

If he is as good as I think, everything turned out very well for him in the end if Xavi arrives.
He could've left last summer, but he stayed to fight for his place, this was the noble and big-hearted thing to do in any case.
He could've left last winter, but Koeman was on the verge of being sacked even with the old board, and the board was to be replaced. Made sense!
He could've left this summer, especially since Koeman was given even more time, and then Messi left, but after a couple of months, the inevitable sacking took place.

Now he gets to be at the club from the beginning with the new coach. If he fails, he should probably leave for more money and more playing time elsewhere.

Tru but he won't fail, will be a starter under Xavi

mc_lovin

I would love to see people try to rationalize why Puig doesn't start under Xavi :S

Then again I would be thrilled if he somehow turns out to be a world beater (which I seriously doubt though). I guess that's called a win-win situation.

serghei

I would love to see people try to rationalize why Puig doesn't start under Xavi :S

Then again I would be thrilled if he somehow turns out to be a world beater (which I seriously doubt though). I guess that's called a win-win situation.

Nobody claimed he has to start (maybe Bobo did but that's it). He should be a squad player who gets regular minutes and only a start from time to time when the starters are rested.

Home of Barca Fans