Mavericky Puig

George_Costanza

I would think Puig and Dani Alves would form a strong friendship (mentor and mentee). Puig will soon transform from a clean-cut boy to a tattoo artist.

TRY_Aze

Some people here really have mental issues. If you don't like it, I'll understand, but what's the point of coming here every time to insult, humiliate or make fun?

Bobo32

I loved more Puig after he didn't send fake farewell message to Koeman unlike other players.

Yeah he had no reason to. If he didn't comment, it is nice.
I saw Pjanic writing something very mean spirited (could've been fake) and that's just unnecessary.

iniestaGOAT

I loved more Puig after he didn't send fake farewell message to Koeman unlike other players.

How do you know they were fake farewell messages?
Many young players got their debut under him at an early age they will appreciate that through out their life.

ajnotkeith

How do you know they were fake farewell messages?
Many young players got their debut under him at an early age they will appreciate that through out their life.

Gavi did not play even for Barca B the last season. Only a month or two after the playoffs phase he got minutes with the first-team. Of course he'll be grateful, Koeman is the one who put him into the spotlight.

TRY_Aze

Gavi did not play even for Barca B the last season. Only a month or two after the playoffs phase he got minutes with the first-team. Of course he'll be grateful, Koeman is the one who put him into the spotlight.

It is not a matter of who get how many minutes or not. The matter is Koeman couldn't do anything to push the team forward. After all, football is a team game. It should not be evaluated on an individual basis. Of course, I did not want imply to young player like Gavi

serghei

It is not a matter of who get how many minutes or not. The matter is Koeman couldn't do anything to push the team forward. After all, football is a team game. It should not be evaluated on an individual basis. Of course, I did not want imply to young player like Gavi

I agree. It doesn't matter who plays if the team plays good football while dominating and beating the teams they're supposed and expected to. The player selection comes under scrutiny and criticism only when the the team plays like crap, as Koeman's Barca did this season, leading to his sacking.

Home of Barca Fans