Mavericky Puig

JamDav1982

I watched it three times.
After seeing it a few times, I started to admire his off the ball, or in this case: off the camera movement.

Really world class in that area.

Sensational the way he locates the camera and heads right for spot to be seen.

Natural.

George_Costanza

Told you before.. my partner is a forensic psychiatrist and says I pass all the tests with flying colours. No insanity here chief.

Maybe she is with you to help you or she is doing her graduate degree thesis on you titled "Living with someone who has Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder". The fact that she tested you says a lot about you and your relationship with her.

JamDav1982

Maybe she is with you to help you or she is doing her graduate degree thesis on you titled "Living with someone who has Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder". The fact that she tested you says a lot about you and your relationship with her.

She is a consultant.

Long past that stage chief.

Too easy with the 'tested' comment... Hook. Line and sinker.

On strings.

Messigician

Insanity may be believing wee Riqui will be world class soon and Xavi will love him.

I post videos of Riqui posing for cameras while training for Barca.. you post pictures of Xavi cuddling him as a child.

One is more creepy than the other.

Lets see who is correct. All will be revealed in time.

Told you before.. my partner is a forensic psychiatrist and says I pass all the tests with flying colours. No insanity here chief.

Wtf your partner gonna say? Yer you failed all the tests and are batshit crazy?

Be realistic lol

Horatio

You're welcome
Would be ironic if Riqui took hookah to the mouth because he saw camera pointed at him and he thought it made a great pose.

Home of Barca Fans