Mavericky Puig

Messi983

I hope we sell him tbh.

He doesn't have a future here even if he does well on loan.

Yeah, should be sold. If club still think he could have a future here then include a buy back. Won't sell him for much anyway so buy back should also be relatively low just in case. But don't see him accepting being sold.

Tbh with 99% of players who have any ambitions in their careers I'd say loaning them with just a year left on contract makes no sense as you risk losing them for nothing. But I'm sure Mavericky wouldn't even consider other clubs and would go on loan hoping he'll do well enough to get a new contract only to sit on the bench for 2-3 more years before signing for Levante or Getafe. He's just delusional and doesn't see we already have three younger and better midfielders and it's very likely Pablo Torre will surpass him next season as well.

Bobo32

We probably won't see him play for three more matches now. :lol:

Yeah probably. The midfield did not function well for the two games prior to Sunday, but for a few games before that and also on sunday it did function very well. Gavi, Pedri, Frenkie and even Nico are good players with distinct qualities that I think can function very well in a very good team. I am not very disappointed that Xavi rates them all higher than Puig, as long as the team works and plays well it is all fine.

Frenkie will of course start one or both of the next games as he was rested this Sunday - what I do not hope to see is Frenkie and Pedri together, as I think they rarely did that well. But I think they will get to play and maybe they'll surprise me.

Puig of course has no reason to feel ashamed, he has continued to play extremely well the few minutes he has been given.

JamDav1982

Puig will get minutes every now and then when game is done as Xavi barely trusts him.

Had Barca been in tight game vs Osasuna it would have been FDJ coming on.

Player being rested, player suspended and game being dead is what it took for him to get those minutes.

Came on and showed same weaknesses as ever.

Messigician

Puig will get minutes every now and then when game is done as Xavi barely trusts him.

Had Barca been in tight game vs Osasuna it would have been FDJ coming on.

Player being rested, player suspended and game being dead is what it took for him to get those minutes.

Relax he will start against Real Madrid

Bobo32

Kessie Puig FDJ Pedri Gavi Busquets Nico

All good competition in mid

Great problem to have

Certainly no need for Kessie. Maybe Alba will break through soon enough, or Torre, or someone else.
Yes everyone knows Puig played because the game was settled. He impressed. It is great that games are finally settled sometimes, they rarely were the last few years.

Iniesta Ultra

We've never seen Pedri nor Gavi make such a composed goal. That's a Messi/Iniesta goal for sure.

I would start him against RM of course.

Andresito

Staff member
Main problem isn't Riqui himself, it's his fanboys that are unbearable.

Opinions and claims that makes you wonder if they're trolling or not.

Iniesta Ultra

Main problem isn't Riqui himself, it's his fanboys that are unbearable.

Opinions and claims that makes you wonder if they're trolling or not.

Same with you lot as Bobo mentioned, although I wouldn't consider your subconscious intent overt trolling.

Alejandro Moreno commentating on the match spoke very highly of Puig and mentioned his lack of minutes a peculiar thing as well.

Kul_z

Damn, this guy next to alves on dressing room pic, and in all celebration clips sucking dick to vets. Just, fucking, disapear to getafe in summer

Home of Barca Fans