Mavericky Puig

gregorrin10

It is a bit embarrassing he has chosen to go to MLS without trying to prove himself in another LaLiga club.

But it shows where his mentality is at. A showballer.

Still a good player who would have made an impact in our first team with a better physical profile.

It's not his physical profile that is the problem, his mental state (lack of ambition) is. He never had a chance to make an impact at a world class club, not with that attitude.

He just likes the status that comes with playing professional football, as for the money, he knows he's covered for life either way, cause he was born in the right family with the right connections. He's the definition of a rich, privileged kid.

snowy

This sucks ass! Now I'll have to get a TSN subscription too.
Shoulda given him a 10 year contract! Damn u Barto!!!

Xavi Fraud only knows how to play Tic Tac Toe

This is devastating!

JohnN

Terrible news. All hopes and dreams for tiki taka rejuvenation are gone with Puig. If he retires in a year at the us, the guy is pure genius. 22yo, loaded with cash and enjoying life with no hassle. Great role model.

Tackle

Riqui Puig to LA Galaxy, here we go! Barcelona have included a sell-on clause in the deal. [Fabrizio Romano]

MTL_Barca

Soon to be the first Balon d'Or winner from MLS once he has a manager that isn't scared of his talent like that bum Xavi

vegitot

Stunning.
I can see him this and I can see him that... dude, Puig ain't going nowhere, stop this lucid dearming of yours. Barcelona won't part away from our most marketable player. When Ricky smiles he makes young girls and boys swoon. That's why he is hated by too jelly ugly, fat, and bald members here ...You know what I'm sayin?

Rassvet

Interesting how forum amigos will claim Puig is shit since every manager the past few years besides Setien hasn't rated him while claiming Busquets has been shit too despite the fact that every Barca and Spain manager the past few years HAS rated him and made him a sure starter.

Temptation

Interesting how forum amigos will claim Puig is shit since every manager the past few years besides Setien hasn't rated him while claiming Busquets has been shit too despite the fact that every Barca and Spain manager the past few years HAS rated him and made him a sure starter.

Haha exactly. Their hypocrisy is a big fat joke by now. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans