Mavericky Puig

Maradona37

He is definitely very talented in some areas and i was quite excited, when he first showed up and got he hype, when still in B team. He had some very good showings in few matches for the first team too. Definitely has great passing culture and ability to link up. Also not shabby shooter. His downfall was his attitude and lack of hard work to really command respect from coaches. He seemed to love his little bit of fame and spent more time at parties and showing off his good boyish looks with his fake smile than actually lifting weights and improving his skills. That's probably main reason why even Xavi, who is some kind of relative or friend of family of his and knew him from childhood, at the end said, "fuck that dipshit, he wont make it here". Don't even think his small stature and lack physicality was the main reason, mainly his attitude and commitment. This also why he choose MLS - know he can go easy peasy there, without stretching himself too much and still enjoy good night life in Miami. A little playboy he is.
Fair enough. If that's the way he is it seems like a personality/mental and physical issue rather than a technical/talent one.

That's happened to so many gifted players over the years too. The ones who do make it really big are rare.

Iniesta Ultra

fake news:

and applies to whole world as CIA is just an arm of the cabal:

main-qimg-a901bc8138a1cfae14627e19f645c199-lq

vegitot

He is definitely very talented in some areas and i was quite excited, when he first showed up and got he hype, when still in B team. He had some very good showings in few matches for the first team too. Definitely has great passing culture and ability to link up. Also not shabby shooter. His downfall was his attitude and lack of hard work to really command respect from coaches. He seemed to love his little bit of fame and spent more time at parties and showing off his good boyish looks with his fake smile than actually lifting weights and improving his skills. That's probably main reason why even Xavi, who is some kind of relative or friend of family of his and knew him from childhood, at the end said, "fuck that dipshit, he wont make it here". Don't even think his small stature and lack physicality was the main reason, mainly his attitude and commitment. This also why he choose MLS - know he can go easy peasy there, without stretching himself too much and still enjoy good night life in Miami. A little playboy he is.
Don't think it's just his attitude. Yes, he is spoiled brat and no one in B team or senior team like him at all (bar Pique lol). But then, if he is a massive talent (which he isn't), his attitude would not stop him from getting decent minutes.

His style and his level are just not good enough for any team in European leagues, let alone Barca. Lack of disclipne on the pitch, headless chicken as he wants to involve in everything without being talented enough...

MLS is his level.

JamDav1982

Haha ffs... comparing him as a 'midfielder' to get those fake stats and ignoring attacking midfielders/wide players in similar position.

Fucking hell.

Do better.

A random bunch he is even compared to and not MLS players either.

Fake stats as said.

Iniesta Ultra

Just watched match against Atlanta, tonight was Reus' debut came on around hour mark and completely bossed it with Puig. LA Galaxy's more exciting to watch than Barca now which is crazy.

It's also ridiculous how good Puig is becoming, I know his best touches won't be in the highlights which I'll post after a smoke break but I have to wonder are Fatporta, Deco, or anyone of significance at Barca even paying attention. The volume of his ability to get involved and affect play has both quantity and quality increasing. This is a player you build a team around and someone Yamal is desperately in need of to progress and build a career with.

Iniesta Ultra

1:38 - pre-a attempt
3:42 - wins a ball straight to Reus
3:53 - nice one touch to Barry, Reus, back to Puig wins pen
5:13 - Reus calm a for golazo

He beat a lot of defenders with Ney type dribbles not shown and laser through balls against parked bus. LA Galaxy had 94% pass completion and Puig with only few turnovers with huge volume of great passes Pec and Paintsil couldn't convert. Made a good pro foul to stop a counter so unfortunately misses next match to card accumulation.

Hope to see Miami v Galaxy in playoffs will be more entertaining than RM v Barca for sure.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Don't think it's just his attitude. Yes, he is spoiled brat and no one in B team or senior team like him at all (bar Pique lol). But then, if he is a massive talent (which he isn't), his attitude would not stop him from getting decent minutes.

His style and his level are just not good enough for any team in European leagues, let alone Barca. Lack of disclipne on the pitch, headless chicken as he wants to involve in everything without being talented enough...

MLS is his level.

Hyperbolic nonsense, he had plenty of impressive appearances for Barca in 2021 including MOTM performances against Granada & Betis

There may be personal reasons why he is not at the club but certainly not because he doesn’t have the level. I do agree he is wasting his time in MLS considering he could certainly play in Europe but perhaps he doesn’t want to have to face Barca? His departure to MLS never made much sense

Porque

It's not even about Barcelona watching. Is Man City even watching? They have a team in the same league so they should be.

Why even bring Gundagon back when Puig El Nino can do every he can at the minimum height requirement.

JamDav1982

No he was never MOTM v Granada and Betis.

He was taken off early v Betis as shite though as happened often.

Nowhere near Barca standard and too limited on the ball.

He is in MLS as no club worth anything wanted to sign him and that was when available for next to nothing.

Manufacturing ideas like he is there 'as didnt want to play against Barca' is fantasist nonsense.

Raketa10

Just watched match against Atlanta, tonight was Reus' debut came on around hour mark and completely bossed it with Puig. LA Galaxy's more exciting to watch than Barca now which is crazy.

It's also ridiculous how good Puig is becoming, I know his best touches won't be in the highlights which I'll post after a smoke break but I have to wonder are Fatporta, Deco, or anyone of significance at Barca even paying attention. The volume of his ability to get involved and affect play has both quantity and quality increasing. This is a player you build a team around and someone Yamal is desperately in need of to progress and build a career with.

:lol: :lol:

Catta

Should sign for Real Madrid. They need a player like Puig, someone who can replace both Kroos and Modric.

Bobo32

Amazing, did not know Reus was drafted to Puig's team!
Will be even more fun to watch. I do not really enjoy his lack of defensive work to be quite honest, but him and Reus will surely combine very nicely offensively, it will be fantastic to watch!
I also remember those pictures with Reus and Lewandowski, quite homo-erotic, and I wonder, is Puig a little bit of gay as well? I do not want to think too much about it, but have to put the thought out there!
Seriously though, he is a great finisher obviously, on top of being this great tiki taco player. I have to watch his games more closely

Home of Barca Fans