Mehdi Benatia

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Would be so awesome if Gazetta del sport are indeed not horseshitting us and the Benatia to Bayern for 30 mio. news is actually true.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Done deal. Congrats on such a steal. :facepalm:

2.bild.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
is it official ? Has anyone from Roma confirmed it ?

Correction: It was not TZ but Bild reported this, quoting La Gazzetta. But TZ also confirmed that Sammer said they would announce a signing very soon. Me thinks it has to be Benatia. All signs are pointing to him joining Bayern.

Last edited:
Done deal. Congrats on such a steal. :facepalm:

2.bild.jpg

Well done Barca board for ignoring such a steal. Well fucking done.

Wish we could somehow trade boards with Bayern. We heavily overpaid for a 31 year old, while they got a world class CB in his prime at a bargain price. They got Thiago for peanuts last summer too.

Last edited:
I

instinct

Correction: It was not TZ but Bild reported this, quoting La Gazzetta. But TZ also confirmed that Sammer said they would announce a signing very soon. Me thinks it has to be Benatia. All signs are pointing to him joining Bayern.

It could be Khedira though

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Roma already have replacements for him and he is probably pushing for a move, but that price is still lower than I would have expected. I guess it could be 30m + 5-7m in incentives or something like that if it indeed happens.

catalonarca

Roma will def feel Benatias departure, he was the organiser at the back line.
Roma already bought Davide Astori and they are now negociating with Man City for Matia Nastasic.
But it would suprise me if they would let him go for 30M

Home of Barca Fans