Mehdi Benatia

Cule4life

The Culest
Don't know what's the fuss with this player? We didn't pay 40 mil. for Thiago Silva and now everyone would easily dish 35 for Benatia?

Newsflash-Oil clubs have ruined the market. And we are suffering from years of neglect to reinforce the squad. With the transfer ban looming we have very few options and very little room to negotiate.....

I

instinct

Don't know what's the fuss with this player? We didn't pay 40 mil. for Thiago Silva and now everyone would easily dish 35 for Benatia?

Since Hummels wants to stay at Dortmund and there are no other decent CB's available he is by far the best CB we can get. It's not like he'd be a luxury signing but we desperately need him. And he is a great defender, that's for sure.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Well, he's younger than TS and about as good as the brazilian.

nope-o.gif

Ode to Django

nope that's just taking hype to a whole new level. TS is one of the best defenders you will ever see, Benatia, isn't.

Ode to Django

Maldini has longevity on his side, 20 years at the highest level and arguable the goat

But Silva has everything to his game and has zero flaws. When he was at Milan he was better than Nesta (albeit slightly older with injury problems) still no mean feat.

Made defending an art, still rocking at PSG & the tits for Brasil.

He's been at the top now for a good five years, i watch Benatia and even like him, but hype has gone overboard. Same as De Sciglio, even though i probably started it here :lol: but how can anybody know how he's progressing, he's barely played, even i don't know & i watch every game.

Home of Barca Fans