Mehdi Benatia

Cule4life

The Culest
If we don't get Mehdi, i'll see to it that the creator of Mehdi-mania on here gets banned for one year.

Dont shoot the messenger. :(

Can i ask your forgiveness by tempting you with a pic of hummels? :pep:

hummels2.jpg

gatsu

Apparently Chelsea want to replace Luiz and they are interested in Mehdi.

to summarize 5 top teams covet to sign the Moroccan DC, Chelsea, City, Bayern, MU and us.

Seriously we can't compete, that leaves us only Marquinhos and Laporte, it's not looking good guys.

xxxxxx

Apparently Chelsea want to replace Luiz and they are interested in Mehdi.

to summarize 5 top teams covet to sign the Moroccan DC, Chelsea, City, Bayern, MU and us.

Seriously we can't compete, that leaves us only Marquinhos and Laporte, it's not looking good guys.

Why do Chelsea need another CB?

gatsu

Benatia would be starter here. Plus great city and great weather. Its a no brainer if zubi does his job well

I'm not so sure, he will also be starter in MU, Bayern and City, as for the weather, we had always used this argument, and we all know how it ends

Tomchin

I'm not so sure, he will also be starter in MU, Bayern and City, as for the weather, we had always used this argument, and we all know how it ends
Why would he go to ManUtd (no CL-football)? City surely seems a less attractive destination than Barca and Bayern, and in Bayern he would have to compete with Badstuber / Dante and Javi Martinez, so less chance to be a starter there than at Barca.

Cule4life

The Culest

:lol: ManU and City are nowhere near Barca

Bayern has Dante Boateng Martinez and Badstuber coming back

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yeah the City/Bayern rumors have died down quite a bit (there never really seemed to be any substance for the Bayern ones), but for some reason Chelsea are now in the mix. Of course, Barca seem to be heavy favorites from what I read but I won't be calm until we've got someone like RAC1 making a report or even MD commenting.

Home of Barca Fans