Mehdi Benatia

Zebulun

if DiMarzio is right and Roma only want 35+ for Benatia and we're stucking fucking around with vermaelen and agger. Zubi :banghead:

Trickykid

if DiMarzio is right and Roma only want 35+ for Benatia and we're stucking fucking around with vermaelen and agger. Zubi :banghead:

Yes, yes you're completely right about that.
I'm dead certain that if Lucho came to Zubi asking for Benatia at that price, Zubi would tell him to fuck off. Because, that's the way it works, right?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Right, AS Roma reportedly rejected a 40M bid from City. Why would they accept less from United? Di Marzio is clueless on this one.

Zebulun

Yes, yes you're completely right about that.
I'm dead certain that if Lucho came to Zubi asking for Benatia at that price, Zubi would tell him to fuck off. Because, that's the way it works, right?

All i can say is, if he pulls this off. the fans including me will give him a short break. other than that, he hasn't proven to me at least that he's good in the transfer market. Zubi as the director of sport and the board for backing nonsense. the fact that we were/are battling for a shitty arsenal reject crock as a top club is all the justification.

I

instinct

Right, AS Roma reportedly rejected a 40M bid from City. Why would they accept less from United? Di Marzio is clueless on this one.

You say that Roma REPORTEDLY rejected a bid from city. Show me any real confirmations from reliable sources to justify your statement that he is clueless and don't you dare posting random bullshit sources.

Trickykid

All i can say is, if he pulls this off. the fans including me will give him a short break. other than that, he hasn't proven to me at least that he's good in the transfer market. Zubi as the director of sport and the board for backing nonsense. the fact that we were/are battling for a shitty arsenal reject crock as a top club is all the justification.

I don't follow you. My point was that if he's actually available at that price (which he isn't), then it's on Lucho, if we're not interested. There's no doubt in my mind that Zubi would throw those peanuts after Benatia, IF Lucho asked him to.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You say that Roma REPORTEDLY rejected a bid from city. Show me any real confirmations from reliable sources to justify your statement that he is clueless and don't you dare posting random bullshit sources.

“Benatia is not for sale, unless someone comes to us with an offer of €61m.”-Walter Sabatini, AS Roma sporting director.

This enough for ya? :p

Home of Barca Fans