Memphis Depay

FinBarcelonafan

Retarded salary cap that you can drop a 100m Messi contract plus Trincao, Firpo and not even register one new signing.

Clear politics at play where Tebas admitted even Messi could be signed if the CVC deal was made.

Way things are going we are either going to forfeit Saturday game so LaLiga do not fulfill their rights agreement or we will play with the unregistered players and be awarded a loss.

I don't see us agreeing with the salary cap ruling and playing the game without our new players. That would be an admittance of error.

No doubt this is what Laporta mini holiday is about. Forming the strategy for LaLiga away from distraction.

Truth right here.

Nazario1985

Clear politics at play where Tebas admitted even Messi could be signed if the CVC deal was made.

That's what most people fails to see.

Laporta played with Tebas and lost.

If he talks again about ESL Tebas will make him see hell again.

Perez is a weasel he will find some solution with his corrupted allies, Laporta should stop following him like an idiot.

Sterlingfan2000

With two days to go before the start of La Liga, Barcelona have not yet been able to register their new signings due to the Club's delicate financial situation. [cat radio]

Tebas is not folding, he wants the death of the Super League

Porque

I'm wondering if we can loan Umtiti to the B team.

If there is no rulings against it then we should do that until January.

Luckily Barcelona B play in the RFEF league and not LaLiga, so Tebas could not stop that loophole from happening in terms of Umtiti being registered in the RFEF league.

khaled_a_d

I'm wondering if we can loan Umtiti to the B team.

If there is no rulings against it then we should do that until January.

Luckily Barcelona B play in the RFEF league and not LaLiga, so Tebas could not stop that loophole from happening in terms of Umtiti being registered in the RFEF league.
I said it in another thread, if we can register Eric Garcia with B team, it should solve most of out problems.
Emerson is already registered and I think it is because he isn't counted as new player. Eric os under 22 and if he is registered with Barca B, he can play with first team wuth no problem.
We have made 28.5 from sales of Todibo,Alena and Firpo + 6M from Trincao loan, in addition to saving salary of the last 2 players.
That should at least alliw Depay in.
As for Aguero, we should be able to wait to register him due to injury and being free agent.

behindbrowneyes

I said it in another thread, if we can register Eric Garcia with B team, it should solve most of out problems.
Emerson is already registered and I think it is because he isn't counted as new player. Eric os under 22 and if he is registered with Barca B, he can play with first team wuth no problem.
We have made 28.5 from sales of Todibo,Alena and Firpo + 6M from Trincao loan, in addition to saving salary of the last 2 players.
That should at least alliw Depay in.
As for Aguero, we should be able to wait to register him due to injury and being free agent.

I like that idea.
Emerson has cost the club 9M though and as they can only spend one forth of what they earn, club needs 36M from sales alone to even that out, if I got this rule correctly?
An MD article from MD is saying that the club still needs to get rid off Pjanic or Umtiti AND lower the salary of some high-earners to registrate new players. Maybe one player can be registrated, but I don't know what needs to happen to get Memphis "into" the salary cap. Loaning Pjanic to Juve might not be enough.

Messi983

From what I've read and understand Emerson is the only player who needs to be registered before end of this month because he's only signing we've paid transfer fee for. Other players were free agents and can be registered basically at any time (as long as we have a free spot/number for him) but obviously we want to have Memphis immediately. We can probably wait with Garcia's registration for another week and Aguero doesn't need to be registered before November when he'll be able to play.

That said, nothing will actually change between September 1 and November as we won't be able to sell/loan players once transfer window is closed unless likes of Umtiti or Coutinho would leave for non-European clubs (where TW might still be open) but this is almost impossible.

Andresito

Staff member
Memphis telling the boys to hit the gym ASAP.

E8gfin6XIAQx5Wz

xXKonan

Barcelona are convinced that Memphis Depay will be registered ahead of the game against Real Sociedad. The club believe that it will be possible because of the structure of his contract, he charges more in variables than in his fixed salary. [sport]

Messigician

Barcelona are convinced that Memphis Depay will be registered ahead of the game against Real Sociedad. The club believe that it will be possible because of the structure of his contract, he charges more in variables than in his fixed salary. [sport]

Sunday- Barca are convicted next game Depay will play !
January- Laporta- I did my best but we have to let him go

Home of Barca Fans