Memphis Depay

vegitot

I doubt he or any of the signings will play for us this season. After what happened with CVC Tebas will do everything to make our lives hell and follow the book to the T so he might go on loan this season, possibly back to Lyon..

Lol if this is real then it is over before it starts

serghei

Register him first. He will have biggest impact by far. Him, Fati and Griezman - who will now play in his best position, can form the best attack in the league.

khaled_a_d

I doubt he or any of the signings will play for us this season. After what happened with CVC Tebas will do everything to make our lives hell and follow the book to the T so he might go on loan this season, possibly back to Lyon..

Tebas has election in 1 year, he has enough bad publicity for himself in past 4 years that he better not do anything stupid like nitpicking a club.
Not with many other clubs wanting him to ease the rules

Porque

Retarded salary cap that you can drop a 100m Messi contract plus Trincao, Firpo and not even register one new signing.

Clear politics at play where Tebas admitted even Messi could be signed if the CVC deal was made.

Way things are going we are either going to forfeit Saturday game so LaLiga do not fulfill their rights agreement or we will play with the unregistered players and be awarded a loss.

I don't see us agreeing with the salary cap ruling and playing the game without our new players. That would be an admittance of error.

No doubt this is what Laporta mini holiday is about. Forming the strategy for LaLiga away from distraction.

vuji_31

It was Messi or future of the club.

Oil clubs are winining now, superleague will be only way to fight them.

Future of the club should not be risked because of 34 years old Messi who can't win shit with this idiots in team.

ajnotkeith

Laporta is doing the same thing he did with Messi's case. Lying and running from the truth.

The numbers to register our new signings don't work, assuming Depay alone is on about 6m a year, for a 2 year deal (I'm assuming the full contract length must be considered) we need to free up 48m??? Or if it's yearly then 24, both of which are very high figures. To register all our signings we likely need to free up nearly 100 million, which is not happening.

Home of Barca Fans