Memphis Depay

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Awaiting some realization in just a couple of weeks from some posters here...

That being that he is our best attacking threat? You were premature and downright stupid in your assessment of Depay before he came, and I see you are still optimistic about your groundless prediction. But yeah, 72% passing accuracy dur-dur-durr. Clueless.

Xaviniesta

That being that he is our best attacking threat? You were premature and downright stupid in your assessment of Depay before he came, and I see you are still optimistic about your groundless prediction. But yeah, 72% passing accuracy dur-dur-durr. Clueless.

he needs his daily dose of attention. he cant have depay take it all

Bobo32

Yes, if he keeps scoring then everyone will keep sucking his 'gigantic balls' (then we can argue if it is rightfully or not)
He did score from that pretty good position twice, but he failed to do so multiple times as well, and he is even sloppier on the ball than I predicted.
So far, he brings some energy though, and with Messi gone, I think his place is more justified. But it will be interesting to see the tone here when he doesn't score for a couple of games.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yes, if he keeps scoring then everyone will keep sucking his 'gigantic balls' (then we can argue if it is rightfully or not)
He did score from that pretty good position twice, but he failed to do so multiple times as well, and he is even sloppier on the ball than I predicted.
So far, he brings some energy though, and with Messi gone, I think his place is more justified. But it will be interesting to see the tone here when he doesn't score for a couple of games.

All I see are justifications and being afraid that you are wrong. You are on full hopium that he fails here.

Home of Barca Fans