Memphis Depay

Andresito

Staff member
He needs to leave. He's the 7th attacker otherwise. Would be good if we could make some money after getting him for free.

vuji_31

Juve are cheap mother****** who will get him for free as usual.

I can't stand that club, they are like lower middle class that are cheapstakes and they are getting other garbage for free

Horatio

You're welcome
Juve are cheap mother****** who will get him for free as usual.

I can't stand that club, they are like lower middle class that are cheapstakes and they are getting other garbage for free

For free? lol. Memphis will demand a sign-on bonus.

But yeah...we will not receive a cent.

khaled_a_d

Bar?a are ready to let Memphis go on a free. [@MatteMoretto
Moretto has been one of the most reliable sources out there

BBZ8800

When you sign an older player for free, it's in the heads of everyone that you got him for free.

As Joan said, we got him for free and he failed. Why would anyone pay more than 4-5m for him?

Ok, Wijnaldum is slightly older but a similar story.
He came for free to Psg and failed.
Was anyone interested to sign him for anything more than a symbolic 2-3m this summer? I guess no.

When a player is around 30 and comes for free, after that he usually moves from a club to club on free/loan till the end of his career.

TheStig

It was the right thing to do anyway. No point in paying him for a year while he warms the bench.

Why? Depay has value, he's not a flop but a very good player for a level bellow the top teams. Every normal club would get at least some money for him, I don't know how can he even ask to go for free. He's got a contract and the buying club has to pay some money, we are not a charity.

malvolio

Why? Depay has value, he's not a flop but a very good player for a level bellow the top teams. Every normal club would get at least some money for him, I don't know how can he even ask to go for free. He's got a contract and the buying club has to pay some money, we are not a charity.

He came for free and can sign a new contract with another club in 6 months. And truth is nobody wants to pay for him. He is a flop when you consider he lost his starting position and didn't achieve anything here.

So instead of paying him for another season it is better we get rid.

Horatio

You're welcome
He came for free and can sign a new contract with another club in 6 months. And truth is nobody wants to pay for him. He is a flop when you consider he lost his starting position and didn't achieve anything here.

So instead of paying him for another season it is better we get rid.

Crazy to think a player gotten for free and on low salary became top scorer is considered flop. lol
Nobody expected he'd carry Barca by himself. He scored the necessary goals.

wisconsincule

Crazy to think a player gotten for free and on low salary became top scorer is considered flop. lol
Nobody expected he'd carry Barca by himself. He scored the necessary goals.

Far from a flop. Thank yoI for your services joining the worst Barca in 10 years. I like him as a player. We just have 6 better options now

MTL_Barca

Depay didn't flop, considering the circumstances and him being a free transfer he did well.

We can't really sell because the agents and other team's managers aren't stupid, everyone knows Barca has too many players and needs to free up space asap so why shouldn't they try to take advantage?

Home of Barca Fans