Memphis Depay

FinBarcelonafan

Auba played 2 seasons under Tuchel and scored 79 goals in 95 games, including 18 goals in 23 games in European competition.
So, it seems even more logical move for them, not only a proven goal scorer, but a proven goal scorer under Tuchel

Exactly. Similar to us signing Lewy. (Not that he was known in LaLiga but elite scorer)

Andresito

Staff member
Why is he still a free agent? Would expect some Serie A team would already sign him by now. Was close to Roma last I've heard but still nothing official yet.

Not sure if/how he would fit here either.

Idk what they're waiting for, maybe to get rid of some players first

https://romapress.net/roma-reassure-andrea-belotti/

As Andrea Belotti continues to wait for Roma?s definite OK, the player has been reassured by the club that his move will successfully go through despite the numerous delays along the way.

According to La Repubblica, the capital club recently made concrete steps in communicating to Belotti that Roma will sign him before the end of the transfer window.

Jose Mourinho himself has reportedly been in contact with the player which further motivated the former Torino captain to reject all other incoming offers from abroad.

Belotti has had an agreement with Roma since the start of August and ? despite approaches from Nice, Wolverhampton and Galatasaray ? has shown that the Giallorossi are his ultimate priority.

Zidane82

These guys are idiots

Depay , Dest and Braitewaite will get zero playing time in the run up to the World Cup

Last edited:

Givenchy

As long as we can register Kounde with Auba going, I'm happy to keep Memphis. Obviously for him, it would make more sense to leave for first team football but he adds depth and isn't on insane wages.

Andresito

Staff member
Are you sure that selling Auba will be enough for registering Kounde?

Worst case we're short a few million Euros, should be able to scramble that up without issues. The salary reductions were put on hold, I'm optimistic a few players are willing to pitch in.

Joan

I am not happy with keeping him instead of Auba. Or keeping him at all.

But it's what it is.

Home of Barca Fans