Memphis Depay

Newcomer

I don't think there will be too many teams interested in him, unless we sell for around 50m. He'll be 30, teams won't want to pay a high fee for a player with a few years left. PSG are the only team that comes to mind, but I don't think he wants to go there and has rejected them before.

I think we could do a deal with Barcelona. Once we sell Mbapp?, we could be interested in that Ansumane guy. It will give space to Griezmann to flourish in Catalonia. Fati, in my opinion, is preventing Griezmann from exploiting his potential.

Vilarrubi

Rudi Garcia (Lyon coach): "I have left out Memphis because of his form and also because of what could happen tomorrow. [referring to his possible transfer]"

Could be back on.

Devils

Lyon Sporting Director, Juninho, on Memphis Depay told
@telefoot_chaine
He has got an agreement with Barcelona, we don't hide that. It is possible that Memphis signs for Barcelona tomorrow, but it is not certain. He is the most likely to go

ArtistCatalunya

so where is Depay going to play in this starting XI that has Lionel Messi??
It's not necessary to put him as a starter (he is not a special player anyway, but a good player). It's a good option for the bench (a second-half option) or for rotations, especially for the upcoming UCL weeks. he will take the place of Braithwaite in the squad.

Porque

so where is Depay going to play in this starting XI that has Lionel Messi??

Messi to the right in possession. Depay to the right without possession.

Roberto/Dest holding the width.

Griezmann right now the weaklink so this is my guess.

Home of Barca Fans